Shire DH'ers

Culley

Likes Dirt
pretty keen to hook up with some riders,

live in the shire
pretty much only ever ridden solo because i ride weekdays after work so there is never people around

so pretty keen to meet people and get involved

culley

logan45

Likes Dirt
pretty keen to hook up with some riders,

live in the shire
pretty much only ever ridden solo because i ride weekdays after work so there is never people around

so pretty keen to meet people and get involved

culley
where abouts are you from? do you ride downhill?

rotorub

Likes Dirt
if anyones around today im keen for a ride anywhere really
Hi Shire DHers

Came across this post today

Can someone PM where the Sutherland trail or Woronora trails are?

More interested in directions for Sutherland as I think I stumbled onto something in Woronora a few weeks ago

I was riding my roadbike in woronora and noticed a single track running off a culd de sac (dead end street).
I thought Ill have to return with my MTB and check it out.

Thanks

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i hit sutho wornora and woronora heights as well as janalli this morning all need some work but are rideable and still good fun on my trail bike not dh bike

rotorub

Likes Dirt
There are a few trails but are you talking downhill or xc stuff? there are both in those areas.
Hey drift king Can you elaborate via PM?

Am more of a XC Rider but my Brother who visits from time to time is more hardcore has an all mountain/Trail style MTB.
So was keen to check it out to see if there were any parts we could ride.

rotorub

Likes Dirt
I haven't ridden Woronora or sutho for quite a while so I cant give accurate directions lol
But there are lots of guy on here who can help you out so id ask those who know to PM rotorub and hook him up.

let us know if you don't hear from anyone and ill find out and PM you myself.
Thanks I got a PM reply from one rider so far that was really good. But feel free to keep em comming!

grimrepa

Likes Bikes
I'd be keen I've been hitting Janalli and Woronora Heights, just getting back into it so I'm not doing any massive drops.