Shock Replacement - Turner 5 Spot

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've got a monarch in the 2 inch stroke at the moment on my slope style bike (100mm). It works plenty good for the way I ride it. Got a longer stroke monarch on my scout (125mm) and am pleased with how it works. Ive been advised to fill it with bands, but haven't felt the need yet. I had one on my Snabb (160mm) a while back and with maximum air in it still felt like it blew through the travel way too easily. I think the leverage ratio probably comes into it a fair bit.

On the DW links (100mm) I had a fox rp23. I found it performed really well and matched my style of riding on that frame nicely.

moorey

call me Mia
@Cardy George do you know the mounting hardware size? If it happens to be the classic 22mm both ends, I can also chuck in a freshly serviced Monarch RT3 (non piggy) off the Five that I'm not needing to ride. Can't hurt testing more options.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Monarch or a Manitou Mara Pro for easiest ownership experience.

Cane creek double barrel inline air or coil for ultimate riding experience.
Tempted to swap out my Monarch for a CCDBIL coil at some point - almost pulled the trigger on one but had other things come up which has delayed me a bit now.

Guess I'll watch this thread, see how the testing goes and might have something to offer down the line...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Are you going to take Australia Post up on the request to provide feedback? I've he'd they are a very responsive organisation with a forward thinking leadership that wants to focus on achieving quality outcomes for their customers and build better commercial networks through stronger collaboration with key stakeholders.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Are you going to take Australia Post up on the request to provide feedback? I've he'd they are a very responsive organisation with a forward thinking leadership that wants to focus on achieving quality outcomes for their customers and build better commercial networks through stronger collaboration with key stakeholders.
And you say Rona's messing with my head?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Some poor fuxker is the head of customer experience at australia post. Probably more scared for their life then an underworld figure in Sydney who owes big money to a western Sydney crime family