.: Shorty :.

Spoolin

Likes Dirt
From today with the Rhythm Team.

Check the upcoming issue of Revo for the whole story and all the pics! :)

Chris.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
When i heard Jason was going up, i was like, god damn it! soo jealous! Then was talking to shorty at the WC and was telling me about some of your shots you got at the park.

Should be sik! Cant wait for the next issue!

But i do have to say... The shot does seem abit out of character for you... Doesnt pop out as one of your signiture Chris Benny shots, but then again, you'd be holding them back =p

Yeah Chris!

And yeah Shorty!!

YEOW!!

Patto..

Nettheim

Likes Dirt
i like very much. Strong rim lights can't go wrong.

Only complaint is you don't know where hes coming from or where he's going

Spoolin

Likes Dirt
When i heard Jason was going up, i was like, god damn it! soo jealous! Then was talking to shorty at the WC and was telling me about some of your shots you got at the park.

Should be sik! Cant wait for the next issue!

But i do have to say... The shot does seem abit out of character for you... Doesnt pop out as one of your signiture Chris Benny shots, but then again, you'd be holding them back =p

Yeah Chris!

And yeah Shorty!!

YEOW!!

Patto..
Yeah it was good fun and Jason was ripping.

These were just the outtakes. ;)

Chris.

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Chris is that motion blur due to a Second curtain flash or something else? God damn your shit is tight !!

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
I don't mean to be rude or anything - it's a cracker of a shot, but this is basically the same as the last photos we saw of Shorty in [R]evo, except on a new bike...

SydneyRider

Likes Dirt
I don't mean to be rude or anything - it's a cracker of a shot, but this is basically the same as the last photos we saw of Shorty in [R]evo, except on a new bike...
true true. pretty much the same which is why chris has posted them up in here for you all to get an idea of what to expect. chris never leaks out any shots he throws into the mags before they come out dont forget. but trust me, you guys are going to be so stoked on the rest of the riders shots he has taken.