Shorty40 Send off ride

siz

Eats Squid
Hey Dan, sorry but I wont make it to your ride off. I have my daughters gymnastics carnival and my nieces birthday to go to next Sat dee....

have a good ride and good luck down south......;)
Awwww c'mon man......Dont do it!

binner

Hath shat hymself
family first

Awwww c'mon man......Dont do it!
it would of been nice if gymnastics gave us a bit more warning!!!!!!, and well my cousin n family...that's a whole other bag of bones.

Last edited:

siz

Eats Squid
Shuttles

Ok, so i'm sorted for a ride so i wont be taking me shuttle rig.
Hope that doesnt put anyone out?

Hopefully people have their rides all organised?

Doggy

Inconceivable!
How we doing shuttles.....dont suppose anyone has a 20 bike capacity trailer in their back yard:D:D

MadMatt

The MiniMan
I actually have a 22ft long trailer for carrying 2 race minis on, but i can`t see it being "bike shuttle" ready for next weekend, but it has given me a good idea :) thanks :)

coopsy

Likes Bikes
2 Spaces left

I have two spare seats at this stage - taking the JT rack. Leaving from the Southside.....

Doggy

Inconceivable!
And Im meeting at your place kind SteveO, its something about the leather, I love it......otherwise I hunt you down:D

siz

Eats Squid
So it seems i lost my ride, I'll be taking the ute after all.
FB, You're coming with me.

EMF=Out
Quintin=Out
:(

coopsy

Likes Bikes
So I now have a full car:

Me
Toodles
Udi
Doggy
And the guest of honour himself - Dan

See the rest of you up at Mapo!

coopsy

Likes Bikes
Estate Wagon

I have upgraded - 97 Dicovery with all the mod cons... Just ask Doggy and Dan....

The Hoondai wasn't really up to carrying the rack... But it is still in the driveway - I can cut you a deal.....

siz

Eats Squid
I have upgraded - 97 Dicovery with all the mod cons... Just ask Doggy and Dan....

The Hoondai wasn't really up to carrying the rack... But it is still in the driveway - I can cut you a deal.....
Nice one, I'll give ya a carton of Cascade light for the Hoondai:p

coopsy

Likes Bikes
C'mon mate..... I wouldn't want to rip you off!

Anyway, it is really ready for its true destiny... Being driven by a hairdresser....

Doggy

Inconceivable!
Coopsy is right....there is just something 'special' about shuttling in british finery. The feel of the leather and the fact it has cup holders and a leather bound owners manual....not to mention the opportunity to purchase a genuine Land Rover picnic pack...well consider me there:D