Shout out to my LOCAL HOMIES

DOM

Eats Squid
You have by now all seen the results for the Nationals, it was a mixed top 10 interesting results and certainly an great event. I gotta give a big hell yeah to the Local lads who went down for Battle.

6 Jared Graves ... Finally that crazy foo seen hanging around the beer garden's at local Dh race's is back on his sled and charging once again. Good to see ya back mate.

15 Timothy Mann (Kenmore Cycles) Tim is a local Brisbane nutter have had the privilage to shuttle a few times and hes definately in form and on the gas.
16 Shane Wode always a solid showing.
17 William Yarwood ... also Australian Cart champ for his catergory.
46 Jaan Hurditch (Dhdirect , SDV )
49 Andrew Maxwell ... of the infamous Ashgrove clan
52 Tom Richards AKA Jesus hes just getting started.
56 Jay Taylor (NRG Cycles)...barrrrrrrrp NRG Mechanical Man.
67 Mark Steffans always going big
77 Darren Graham (TC's Bike Barr) The crazy dread locked dude who used to ride a hardtail
81 Tim Richmond (NRG Cycles) one of my NRG dawgs, NRG Champ to i might add ... tuff

UNDER 19's ( Damm the juniors )
1 Lindsay Klein (Global Racing/ Smith Optics) no suprise really, always pinning it, Original "date" racer.
10 Riley Donaldson another Ashgrove rider, love watching this dude ride another stupid fast junior.

UNDER 17's
3 Darren Pokoj (Apollo Cycles/ raceline/ Arnette/ TC's/ Fox)
16 Michael Illing (Ashgove Cycles/Illings Own Fine Furniture) Another Toowoomba physco

UNDER 15's
13 Sam Greenhill (NRG) Sucks when ya racing and ya got a 15 yr old chasing your ass... once again damm the Jr's haha.
DNF Josh Greenhill (NRG cycles) ... think yas need to hit ya Dad up for some new rigs hehe.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST ( VETERAN MALE )
9 Jason Blackmore Another NRG Dawg well done mate, his time was good enough for half pack in Elite, Always helping ya improve top guys to throw one down with.
13 Lee Treasure (NRG Cycles) rounding out the NRG crew, another total champ.

MEGA PROPS to all of these lads from around the Brisbane area who I have had the pleasure to ride with awesome to see yas all representin !!!

FARKIN SALUTS.
*Spelling is overratted* so talk to the monitor if something is wrong.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I dunno why riley got 10th i thought he'd get like 3 or 4th at least. Meby he didnt like the mud or somthing :?

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He was probably on an Enduro FSR as would josh have been. Not positive though. What did you come 2 fast? Whats your real name?

Jordy

RYD4LF
im jordan... i came 3rd with 2 crashes, ooooh i think i know the guy.... had psylo's didn't it ?

Silver Wahoo

Likes Dirt
Yep you'd be right turls Steve Minehan was representing NRG in Expert Finished 36th I think. This posy is by no means an indication of what this lads capable of. Watch this space he's only getting quicker.

Respect

Cheers :D

DOM

Eats Squid
Steve

I was preparing a dedicated page for steve haha.

I didnt really go through the experts.

BIG PROPS TO STEVE. aswell.

thats awesome. thanks Mark/

lindsay

Likes Dirt
Riles opened up his knee pretty good in his qualifier. He just laid it over in some rocks and was fortunate enough to spilt his knee open from one side to the other. I'm unsure how many stiches it ended up being but it was a few. The thing is he still qualified 5th. He would have been on the podium for sure.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah i saw it this arvo didn't look to good. Had a few stiches and he was limping around. I dunno how he managed to finish he run with a fucked knee and stack and still get 6th. Crazy

blacky

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the report dom.
We had a wicked road trip ,us queenslanders drink way to much(not)
I passed three guys in my final run ,1 guy had a big crash in front of me and i had to wait for a spectator to move his bike out of the way (the clock was ticking talk about stressing out)
The track was realy hard to get right,big ruts,off camber.realy sucked.i think we all learnt a lesson and will be better riders for riding there.

wet tracks have got nothing,give me dust any day
blackdawg #9

Jared

Yeti Cycles
nah man , getthem no 1 jerseys made up, coz next year itll happen, nah wurries...blackdawg #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blacky

Likes Dirt
next year,im keen as got some work to do,sux there was no jumps on the track,thats all i had been doing leading up to the race,better start learning how to pedel hard again.
you got your jerseys made yet dawg

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll be there next year too.

I'm going to try and race all the nationals, and get an overall spot in the top 50.

Tom

Likes Bikes
Others include:

u15
5 Luke Potter 5.23.10

vets
16 Greg McIntyre 5.19.41
27 Stuart Norman 5.48.68
42 Darcy Steinhardt (The Gap Bike Shop) 6.23.73

elite female
4 Lea Harley (Trek Aust./The Gap Bike Shop) 7.35.77 6.27.41

sport male