Show me Your Music (Formerly 3 Bands Thread)

pavey

Likes Dirt

noddy

Likes Dirt
same two as i always listen to,
parkway drive and IKTPQ.

but lately i've been listening to kreator, saw it on here on somones avitar and i recon its pretty good.

DANCLOSH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
behind crimson eyes
hazen street
avenged sevenfold
funeral for a friend
(ya i know its 4, but ohwell)

Jeebus

Likes Dirt
turbonegro. new album fucking kicks.
parkway drive. Can't wait for new album, should get me pumped for riding.
the sounds. Don't what i like about them, but they are heaps good.

DeanoG

Likes Bikes
Hilltop Hoods - The Hard Road

Marylin Manson - The Last Tour on Earth. Just listened to this, and was quite surprised. It's quite good once you get past the makeup, and devil worshipping stage show.

Depeche Mode - Various Albums. Nice, but Im still trying to figure out what kind of mood I want to be in when I listen to their stuff.

RCOH

Eats Squid
Lady Sovereign

Her album is sweet, out there, but sweet. Rad rhymes & radder beats.

Back on Topic, The sweet sounds of Simon & Garfunkel have been lulling me to sleep for the past week or so. Hello darkness my old friend, i've come to walk with ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Her album is sweet, out there, but sweet. Rad rhymes & radder beats.
I dunno, the jury's out with Miss Sovvy. All the tunes I've heard so far have been annoyingly catchier than crabs (that's never a bad thing in my books - catchy tunes, that is...) yet she gets credibility over here as a serious artist. She takes chav culture and twatois (that'd be white kids talking in jamaican patois for those not in the know) to ridiculous extremes, I always thought she was a bit of a piss-take but apparently not :confused:...

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Ween

Faith No More

Robert Johnson (ok, not a band)