Show us your pink bits!

chuckrockswell

iRide Bikes
Transition is THE brand for 2007 by the way things are going, and here is the latest offering........ Bottlerocket in Metallic Pink. I personally think the swinger looks the shizzle this year and really completes this frame nicely. So so sweet. What do you all think?

Also pictured is the Vagrant in Kelley Green. This frame is begging to be setup with lots of nice white Deity bits if you ask me.

Attachments

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Transition is THE brand for 2007..........What do you all think?
I think this is an ad and should be up on the banner and getting paid for............

Edit: Meh, what do I care, if the admins have an issue with it I'm sure they'll say so. I just get annoyed with statements like "Product X is teh bestest" without declaring that you are the vendor of said product.
They look good, Hope they ride great and you sell heaps of 'em.
<commences process of pulling head in>

Last edited:

chuckrockswell

iRide Bikes
meh, thats cool cam-o. just showing off new stuff thats all, i got a shop full of bits and pieces that i don't post up. not saying that transition is the best eva either, just seems to be really popular at the moment so i thought people might be keen to see the new colours.

if admins have an issue with this thread, then all is good in the hood. :)

Rik

logged out
P. A. S. S.
That I shall :)
Baby blue is a nice colour, and I wouldn't be suprised if it does become the next big fad. The Bottlerocket is an awesome bike, I just hope it's popular due to the concept (which deserves recognition) than the hype/fad aspect surrounding it.

daddyrat

Likes Dirt
and as far as i can make out it's still only a single pivot with linkage driven shock.

what's new with that? why is ti supposed to be good ' the next best thing.

tu plang

knob
and as far as i can make out it's still only a single pivot with linkage driven shock.

what's new with that? why is ti supposed to be good ' the next best thing.
to be fair, not every bike company out there want to try and reinvent everything and come out with the next best thing. there is nothing wrong with going with a proven design. feedback has been good so far and price is unbelievable.