Shred 26 Online Magazine

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Guys

Just thought I would let all those interested, in a new online magazine that's currently being produced.
The Magazine will be titled Shred26 and will be available at www.shred26.com the site will also feature a blog, and other bits and pieces of interest.
Currently lined up for our first issue we have articles on a new mountain biking movie that's going to be available for free online, a look at the riding scene in the Central Coast of NSW, as well as exposure competitions for short MTB Videos and Photo's
If you have any questions, suggestions or opinions about Shred26 feel free to ask

Thanks Nick

DjRyde

Likes Dirt
Heaps sick
new mountain biking movie that's going to be available for free online
would that new movie be Aaron LaRocque's full length film - What's Next?, by any chance.

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Guys

Just a quick little update, and a bit of a sneak peek as to what's going to be in the magazine.
The site should hopefully be finished by the end of the week.
We are currently running a review on some very nice Reverse Handlebars, and some Arrow 4x Blitz Racing tyres, + a few other things that will be revealed later. We also have many interesting articles, and we talk with Billy Hindmarsh, Australia's only sponsored Dartmoor rider.

Here's the Shred26 Logo Designed by Nathan Ashworth

If you have any questions about the magazine or have anything you would like to see in the magazine. Please feel free to Send me a PM

Thanks Nick

Last edited:

42#KRISPY#42

Likes Dirt
Movie turned out great Kane! Need to get more downhill footage of me for the next one.
Can't wait till it's all up and running Nick.

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry Guys, a few issues have come up, Rick The bars were posted on Friday.
It should hopefully still be happening, Just had a few issues with the guy who was designing the website, who has now taken the domain name "hostage" really, Definately still trying to get it up for you guys, but it may have to be under a different name i am now realising.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Sorry Guys, a few issues have come up, Rick The bars were posted on Friday.
It should hopefully still be happening, Just had a few issues with the guy who was designing the website, who has now taken the domain name "hostage" really, Definately still trying to get it up for you guys, but it may have to be under a different name i am now realising.
Damn thats a shame to hear though, hopefully you can resolve it mate.