Shrek 2

Dane

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, been a while since i've been to the cinemas, but i got off my ass and bought a bunch of tickets for shrek last night. It was absolutley fantastic, an absolute pisser. If your a fan of the first one, you'll love the second.

and Puss in Boots made the movie for sure...

FuTAnT

Likes Dirt
Hahaha, yup! I checked it out last night too. Got there 30 mins before start time to score the good seats and pissed myself laughing for a few hours.

Some of the calls are awesome, I think I'll go and see it again, hopefully pick up on some of the more subtle elements.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Yep saw it last night. Funny as the first one. How cool is the "Cops" segment with the pepper spray...

Zooke

Likes Bikes
Saw it yesterday. Totally awesome. Loving the pepper spray scene. I loved the first aswell. Gotta love the kids movies that are written for adults aswell.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: funny shit! :lol:

Kam

Squid
ya i sawed it too. it was spantabulous. it went off tittys, maybey even off the riktor.
the donkey/dragon babies were really funny :lol:

ride4fun

Likes Dirt
it was so good.

it freaked me out a little bit when i saw the animated characters had moles, just too real for me i suppose

has anyone seen the punisher?
best movie of the year 8)

DH_Dave

Squid
yea I've seen shrek 2 think I saw it thursday night. yea coz it was craZy packed but bloody oath it was worth it. that had to be the funniest movie i've seen in a while. :lol:

Oh yer I've seen the Punisher 8)
that movie rocked :twisted:

kurt

Likes Dirt
i just watched it, only cause my sister got it of her friend,
on DVD, hows that possible its just relaesed?

dazonic

Likes Dirt
Yep, awesome. I saw it for the second time today. The numbnuts ticket checker didn't rip our tickets when we saw it on Thursday, so we tried our luck today, and what do ya know... it worked. He was trippin out going "Cinema 5?? umm... wait a second i'll fix that" but it was a full sell-out so there was a massive crowd behind us so he just let us through.
It's better the first time :D.
I loved "DON'T YOU POINT THEM UGLY GREEN SAUSAGES AT ME!!!!!!!" lol

dickyknee

Likes Dirt
took my daughter to see it on the week end , funny stuff .
still laughing now about pinochio and his thong .