Shuttle Slug

babington

Squid
G'day fellow farkiners

I have a slight conundrum..?:confused: I enjoy shuttle runs but don't have a license. Is there a shuttle etiquette in this instance. If anyone can offer assistance I'd be most grateful. I'm more than happy to reimburse for your troubles.:D

Cheers
Ed

Disturbed.Rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you can actually drive a car then there are heaps of dudes out there who would let take your turn driving on the shuttle road (for most of the tracks around here the shuttle road isnt actualy a council road but a dirt track through the bush).

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
No... I kept failing the test and couldn't afford the continual humiliation:D
I didn't mean do you have a license - can you drive? As in do you know how to and are you reasonably competent? If you know how to drive, the majority of other guys will let you contribute to the driving - it means they get to ride more!

babington

Squid
I haven't be behind the wheel of a car in about 16 years so I'm not sure how I'd go. I just don't think many guys are gonna want an unlicensed driver behind the wheel. The last thing they wanna see is their pride and joy rolling down the side of a mountain... might need the pressure suit and full face for the drive:eek: