Shuttle

konakid4lyfe

Likes Dirt
would anyone be willing to shuttle me and a mate at ainsle from the 18th
were desperate its so hot for push ups :)

will pay like 20-30 bucks or more cheers

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yep this will definately work. . .

just push up i doubt anybody will want to shuttle some random kids up a hill for the cost of the petrol used.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you're still keen, I'd be willing to chip in for shuttles too. Push runs suck in this heat!

SteveC22

Likes Dirt
If your gonna shuttle may as well do Stromlo (but then again Ainsle is a very short shuttle). I can sometimes organise a van but wont be able to this weekend. They should have thought of a shuttle service/T-bar when they made Stromlo:confused:

Be keen for a ride at ainsle though. Went there for the first time a few weeks ago and it was alright. Still expected it to be better. I wouldnt mind trying the track down the back but dont know wether its worth doing?

Will be up at tuggerz tomorrow. Anyones welcome to come. Not very far to push and theres a few big things going in up there. Hit the big stepdown a few days ago.. love it.

anyway how old are you young takkers??

konakid4lyfe

Likes Dirt

yea i woould lik to go to strmlo as its like my favo

when do you think you could orgaaize one maybe on like tueday? or wednesday would be sweet dude

cheers

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
16 here.

I quite enjoy Ainslie. Especially if you only ride the bottom half, which is lovely and fast and flowy.

SteveC22

Likes Dirt

yea i woould lik to go to strmlo as its like my favo

when do you think you could orgaaize one maybe on like tueday? or wednesday would be sweet dude

cheers

Nah got a job so cant do week days, plus its my mates van and he works too. I only get to ride on the weekends or after work which isnt until about 6ish.

SteveC22

Likes Dirt
16 here.

I quite enjoy Ainslie. Especially if you only ride the bottom half, which is lovely and fast and flowy.

What do you mean bottom half?? Is this the bit where that sick little jump section is??
I was starting at the top and finishing all the way down at the start of the ainsle rd. realised that the bottom section is really a walking track and it says no cyclists.. (Oh well)
Mind you the day I was out there it was like a river flowing down the trail from all the rain we had...

StInKy LoVeR

Likes Dirt
my dad or sister can do shuttles, though anyone got a good bike rack? Cause mine only takes 1 or 2 maximum, we got a trailor to but would be a bit rough on the bikes.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What do you mean bottom half?? Is this the bit where that sick little jump section is??
I was starting at the top and finishing all the way down at the start of the ainsle rd. realised that the bottom section is really a walking track and it says no cyclists.. (Oh well)
Mind you the day I was out there it was like a river flowing down the trail from all the rain we had...
I think it's the bit where cyclists aren't meant to be. I found it more fun anyway, but that's because I just like staying off the brakes as much as I can and just fanging.

I don't remember a jump section, but I've only been down there a couple times - I might've missed it.

Still very keen to ride with some other people!

konakid4lyfe

Likes Dirt
I think it's the bit where cyclists aren't meant to be. I found it more fun anyway, but that's because I just like staying off the brakes as much as I can and just fanging.

I don't remember a jump section, but I've only been down there a couple times - I might've missed it.

Still very keen to ride with some other people!
you could come with us i guess we will probly go next week either ainslee or strom

with sttinky lover what bike do you ride:)