shuttles mt. major (shepparton) sun. 6th oct.*last shuttle day before 1st vdhs race*

lloydo

Likes Dirt
shuttles will be held at mt. major (shepparton) on the sunday the 6th of october.

due to many people been not able to make the previous shuttle day, that was meant to be the last one before the vdhs race to be held at shepparton on the 12,13th oct.,
gvmtbc has decided to hold one extra.

shuttles start at 10am
$30, including a bbq lunch and drink
$10 for a day licence if required

there has been some track maintenance and alterations done recently.
the jumps down the bottom have been re arranged.
also a much larger start ramp has been erected to give more speed.

Last edited:

Wikid Z

Likes Dirt
Coming from Shepparton along the Midland Hwy, turn left onto the Dookie Nalinga Rd (about 15-20min from Shepp). Drive past the college on your left and then turn left onto Mount Major TV Rd (dirt road and about 1km past college) follow along road till you get there. Gate on your right.

If you are coming from Melbourne you can get there by going through Violet Town. Take the Dookie-Violet Town Rd to Midland Hwy. Turn left onto the Midland Hwy, then a few kilometres up the road turn right onto the Dookie Nalinga Rd. Drive past the college on your left and then turn left onto Mount Major TV Rd (dirt road about 1km past college) follow along road till you get there.

scottlikesbeer

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

Can't make it this weekend but was hoping to get some runs in prior to the race.

Is this private land or could I easily do runs at anytime with a bunch of mates?

Cheers!

lloydo

Likes Dirt
thanks juan. glad you had fun.

usually there is 1 shuttle day per month, but due to several riders not being able to make this one, there was talk of another 'out of calender' shuttle day a week or two before the 1st vdhs race.
if that eventuates it'll be advertised on rotorburn.

chewbacca450

Likes Bikes
thanks juan. glad you had fun.

usually there is 1 shuttle day per month, but due to several riders not being able to make this one, there was talk of another 'out of calender' shuttle day a week or two before the 1st vdhs race.
if that eventuates it'll be advertised on rotorburn.
I and at least 3 others i know would be interested in another shuttle day. Soaking up the heat in darwin at the moment and couldnt make it

lloydo

Likes Dirt
as stated now on the start of the thread there is a shuttle day to be on sun. the 6th oct., a week before the first vdhs race which of coarse is at shepparton.
can anyone that is coming either reply to this thread or pm me on if your coming so we now how many shuttle trailers are needed. thanks

Yippee_Ki_YayMF

Likes Dirt
as stated now on the start of the thread there is a shuttle day to be on sun. the 6th oct., a week before the first vdhs race which of coarse is at shepparton.
can anyone that is coming either reply to this thread or pm me on if your coming so we now how many shuttle trailers are needed. thanks

Yew!

I'm in 100% Thanks for putting another one on. :)

sedifus

Likes Dirt
Anyone grab a good vid of the track from the shuttle day? Preferably with all the a-lines/big jumps.

Hoping to make the next one but we'll see...