shy shorts

shakes

Likes Dirt
So the time has come to purchase some new ones. Have had a couple of pairs of netti ones for years and they have been perfect for what I do

Majority of riding in them is commute to and from work/pub/daycare etc with the odd longer XC ride. I would like something with zippered pockets for the times I dont have a bag.

I thought about grabbing a couple of pairs of normal lycra nicks to wear inside the old shell's but I have a feeling everything will get a bit twisted and uncomfy when not attatched.

Hit me with what you wear/have worn/wouldnt touch again etc.

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have some Netti's with joined knicks and Specialized's with sepparate knicks and I much prefer the sepparate ones. I find the shorts can move around a bit without moving the knick and I don't show any butt crack now :)

Get Mounted

Likes Dirt
If you can find them for a reasonable price (=<$100) then I would also recommend Fox High Voltage shorts. They're mega comfy and come with removable mesh knicks. I recently tore the arse out of mine after about a year of regular use (3+ times a week including to the gym etc). I've got a pair of Ground Effect Juggernauts in the post. Theyre about the same price but dont include knicks. I'm hoping they last a little longer that the Fox's.