sick of Pedals, New ones?

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
Hey
currently my pedals are annoying me as they have one side with heaps of pins and one with none, and when doing downhill my pedals tend to spin while my leg is off(burms jumps ect) and my luck means i always put my foot on the non pin side, which makes everything hard, i wanted to change pedals to a green colour anyway, does anyone know(or maybe have) good green downhill pedals?

shane_2Kona

Likes Dirt
Pedals

If you want something rather cheap than Wellgo Sealed ones are they way to go. They are 50 or 60 dollars (cant remember), sealed ball bearings and come in like a bajillion colours.

Toxicity

well i know that "you get what you pay for" very often plays its part in bikes, so by budget is about 200?....would be more but girlfriends are expensive

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
Green Straightlines would suit your bike very well! Might be a bit out of your price range though..

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
May I suggest clipless? Dont sneeze at it, it has many benefits......Enough for me not to ride flats again :D

fairy1

Banned
Or you could just put some new pins in your old pedals, unless they are super shit with cast pins.

Toxicity

i thought about new pins, but i've only had the bike a few weeks and am upgrading things, and i have no idea where i would get new pins, or what paint is good for pedals?

jailbait

Likes Bikes
I have no idea about anyone else but when my pedals lose pins it generally strips out the thread and makes it completely impossible to replace them.

I have Easton Flatboys on my hardtail, they'd be around $130AUD I think, they're sealed, strong, extremely grippy and have damping thingies to stop them from spinning freely. I've hit some rocks and things and they still have all the pins.

mrcurlyhead

Likes Dirt
or if u like put some more weight on so gravity will take its toll

if if your a cheapo just get some pins?

if you want decent pedals for 60 dollars go on ebay and get a set of welgoes very good for its price

my_bike

Likes Dirt
+1 for the green Straitlines. Once you get Straitlines you will never go back unless you loose your shins.