Signature Image - Upload fails?

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey everyone,

Apologies if I look like a twat posting here, I've done a bunch of searches both onsite and using google (site: rotorburn.com) regarding this issue but can't seem to figure it out.

Being a photog you'd think I've got a pretty good idea about using and uploading images - but RB has thwarted me.

I'm trying to upload a picture for my signature (which says enabled as long as it isn't a .gif in the restrictions/permissions area below the uploader). My image fits all the constraints of the uploader, <19.5Kb, <500px wide & <100px tall. It's a .jpg file, saved for web in photoshop. I've tried a bunch of different photos as tests but always get the same message "unable to save image".

I've attached the image to this post so you can check it out, if it's something obvious. Or is it as simple as images in signatures aren't actually allowed?

Thanks for your help, again apologies if I look like a forum novice, it's been a while since I've posted on here.

Jaime

smugmug-banner-web.jpg

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Hey everyone,

Apologies if I look like a twat posting here, I've done a bunch of searches both onsite and using google (site: rotorburn.com) regarding this issue but can't seem to figure it out.

Being a photog you'd think I've got a pretty good idea about using and uploading images - but RB has thwarted me.

I'm trying to upload a picture for my signature (which says enabled as long as it isn't a .gif in the restrictions/permissions area below the uploader). My image fits all the constraints of the uploader, <19.5Kb, <500px wide & <100px tall. It's a .jpg file, saved for web in photoshop. I've tried a bunch of different photos as tests but always get the same message "unable to save image".

I've attached the image to this post so you can check it out, if it's something obvious. Or is it as simple as images in signatures aren't actually allowed?

Thanks for your help, again apologies if I look like a forum novice, it's been a while since I've posted on here.

Jaime

View attachment 263303
I believe graphical sigs were axed years ago.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I believe graphical sigs were axed years ago.
Yep, it was. As good as it would look if done properly (as Jaime's would) then it'd probably be fine but I think the reason it was taken out was because it was clogging up every page.