signs for tracks

cefiro

Likes Dirt
so the plan is 2 stick some signs on trees on our tracks tryin to guilt more people to become members want some slogans to put on them i was just gunna say basic things but if any one has anything catchy to say post up .

we want you to join tmbc
like this track then come help out join tmbc
want more tracks like this then join tmbc
many hands make dirt move join tmbc
need more people to ride with join tmbc

then down the bottom have some contact numbers or the website or rotorburn

thanks scott

cefiro

Likes Dirt
and if any one has contacts with signwriters let us know, i got word that 'signs and lines ' hook up clubs pretty good

dcrofty

Eats Squid
"This track didn't build itself - join TBMC"
"Volunteers make this possible -join TBMC"

(you better explain what TBMC is too since people won't know)

boltz

Likes Dirt
"This track didn't build itself - join TBMC"
"Volunteers make this possible -join TBMC"

(you better explain what TBMC is too since people won't know)
I think dcrofty is on the money with those two.

"many hands make dirt" move is good too. Going with the "wanna ride with a good crew" is a good angle as well.

Keep up the good work Scott!

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Guys I would suggest for sign ask, Sign O Rama, Peter Mowatt is a mad cyclist & always happy to help any of his 2 wheeled brothers. Just made up a heap of stickers for the Toowoomba Cycling Club, rang him this morning & ready at 2pm. Plus he is local too. While you are talking to him I'd also suggest heading around the corner to Denise at Toowoomba Steering Service he loves his bikes of any kind & has mentioned wanting to get details on trail maintenace etc too, Plus hes well conected.

boltz

Likes Dirt
Guys I would suggest for sign ask, Sign O Rama, Peter Mowatt is a mad cyclist & always happy to help any of his 2 wheeled brothers. Just made up a heap of stickers for the Toowoomba Cycling Club, rang him this morning & ready at 2pm. Plus he is local too. While you are talking to him I'd also suggest heading around the corner to Denise at Toowoomba Steering Service he loves his bikes of any kind & has mentioned wanting to get details on trail maintenace etc too, Plus hes well conected.
I reckon that'd be Dennis. He's on the club email list.