Silicon Grease on Fork Seals?

FR_MANIAC

Likes Dirt
I've been using a silicone spray to clean mine for years. Work great for cleaning and makes them noticably smoother. I say go for it.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
The risk with using sprays is that although the silicon is alright for the rubber ... the propellant may dry it out especially if you spray it directly on the rubber. I've also found silicon bakes in the sun ... admittedly my experience was on a leather Tank protector on my moto, but pretty much baked the leather and ate the dye off.

As a better alternative, Pushie now brings in Slickoleum which is specifically made for suspension seals and o-rings, stops them from swelling, impregnates the pores of both the rubber and the stanchion, reducing stiction or static drag.

But, its more versatile then that. It repels water making it a great barrier whether in pedals, headsets, freehubs, BBs etc etc. I've even started using it as a chain lube ... smear the puppy on lightly, wipe excess and use it to clean off any oxidation on the chain ... heat the chain a little to get the slicko to melt into the rollers and coat both sides of the links, let it cool and wipe excess off ... takes alot of oxidation off and reduces noise, almost like new.

http://pushie.com.au/#/slickoleum/4563207772