Simpsonize Me

exvitermini

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You have been here less then a year, he has been here for over 4 years. I think he knows how it works around here.
Thank you!

That is exactly what I wanted to say, But couldnt find a way of putting it that couldnt be considered rude or me just being a farkwit!

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
but it has ill find it
Well congratulations for trouling the forums and remembering every single thread. It's a simple mistake and you took it as a chance to get on your high horse and try to sound "special" (can't find the right word at this point in time)

I think it is time for me to get off of my milk crate.

Edit: if you have been searching, quicken up mate. I have already found it and I gave you a head start

http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=96952&highlight=Simpsonizeme

Last edited:

exvitermini

Likes Bikes and Dirt
http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=96952&highlight=www.simpsonizeme.com

why you having a go at me the point was that it already exists not that im an idiot which i already know geeeeesss
The point is there are too many people being wantabe mods

There isnt a real need to go to a old member "go search" or even a new member for that fact.
If you feel the need to post in a thread(thats not asking for comments), try and help them. find related threads and post the links.. or please resist the urge to post and leave it to the mods or another member to help.

saying all this:
I admit I sometimes get caught up in it too and this post may come across so.

Last edited:

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
The point is there are too many people being wantabe mods

There isnt a real need to go to a old member "go search" or even a new member for that fact.
If you feel the need to post in a thread, try and help them. find related threads and post the links.. or please resist the urge to post and leave it to the mods

saying all this:
I admit I sometimes get caught up in it too and this post may come across so.
Yep mee too.

We should all just use this button more

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yep mee too.

We should all just use this button more
You're a smart man Mr. Trails.

Blake, you really need to consider making yourself a liked person before you go around asserting yourself as if you're the old hand you're not.

exvitermini

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You're a smart man Mr. Trails.

Blake, you really need to consider making yourself a liked person before you go around asserting yourself as if you're the old hand you're not.
but johnny if someone was to report blakes post what would you do?=

I guess, I am tryng to ask is it worth reporting posts that are like blakes?
That are not so much "wrong", but just annoying?

and if yes,should I report my own??

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
No, and you wouldn't report this thread either. It's more for threads that are breaking rules or manipulating them..., that's thrown in for a special kid who knows who he is ;)

Having a kid who's been here since morning tea tell an adult who's been here for years to search, really makes that kid look like a tool. I didn't know this had been posted before, even if I did, I would just post "has been here before" and leave it open for those who hadn't seen it. Some threads, such as single speed threads have no need to remain open, but fun stuff like this, from respected members such as Dunk, are worthwhile keeping open for a little while at least.

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i admit i should have been more helpful then assertive so i wont fight this anymore well done for making me look like an ass:(

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Was that sarcastic. I hope not, because I want some sort of belief that I am smart before I go into some exams.
No, I was deadset serious. That's exactly what we'd rather people do instead of mouthing off...., like I do. You're the only one who had the brains to say it.

Good luck in your exams.