single crown downhill/freeride Fork Selections

smittyDH

Likes Bikes
hey guys just wondering what the best fork to suit a specialized demo 7 is between rock shox domain 318 (180mm) 2010, rock shox totems (air or coil) 2010 and the marzocchi 66 1.5' 2010.. i recently had 2009 totem coils on my demo 7 but have destroyed them they cannot be fixed so im looking for a new set of 2010 forks.. any reviews or advice would be much appreciated thanks guys

Welshy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i was doin a bit of freeride n came short on a jump n i think i bent the brushes on the enternals
Sorry, you'll have to try again with that. Unfortunately I only speak English.

You have bushes, which are inside the lowers. If you somehow dislodged them, you could either replace them, or if in doing so they have damaged the lowers then new lowers are simple and cost effective.

smittyDH

Likes Bikes
Sorry, you'll have to try again with that. Unfortunately I only speak English.

You have bushes, which are inside the lowers. If you somehow dislodged them, you could either replace them, or if in doing so they have damaged the lowers then new lowers are simple and cost effective.
yeah they are bent the stanchion has been scratched from it and chipped out some of it and there are a few other problems with them as well but they cant be fixed

aidz44

Likes Dirt
well if you cant fix them (get someone why REALLY knows what they are talking about) then another set of totems get my vote.

40mm stanchions make them as bombproof as a cockroach and the solo air model can be as soft or hard as you like

smittyDH

Likes Bikes
well if you cant fix them (get someone why REALLY knows what they are talking about) then another set of totems get my vote.

40mm stanchions make them as bombproof as a cockroach and the solo air model can be as soft or hard as you like
alrighty sweet thanks for that.. what would you use the marzocchi's for though?

Kamikazee ideki

Likes Dirt
Definitely go the totems at this stage. No one can confirm of deny whether the '10 Marzocchi's are any better. If your willing to wait a month or two, Fox will have their own 180 mm free ride fork out.

red

Likes Dirt
Definitely go the totems at this stage. No one can confirm of deny whether the '10 Marzocchi's are any better. If your willing to wait a month or two, Fox will have their own 180 mm free ride fork out.
do you have date of time when the fox forks are coming out
so going to get a set

MrSafety

Likes Dirt
Seeing as Kamikazee just said they'll be out in a month or two, I'd say they'll be out in a month or two.