Singleton Rider

robboD

Squid
Hey peoples,

been on here for a few years now but was never allowed to post due to my membership not being right and i kinda gave up, just read all the threads instead and never posted, but tis all fixed now so thought id say hey...

Um..... names Rob, 23, work in the pits up here in the valley and pretty much just ride whatever the bush throws at me, never gotten into air time or BIG man made shit... mostly just natural bush stuff, but always bitin at the bit to get in and make it more techy with bridges, ramps, g-outs and anything more challenging... "EX" racer, did XC for about 7 years and DH for about 2 but was never interested in getting serious, just whatever was on, didnt care about gradings or times or classes or anything. just got in and rode and if i did better than last time or beat my mates i was happy :p

Living in singleton and currently my only bikes are ones that suit the riding here, which is a lightweight 5" dually, thats just been stepped up with 750mm bars, shorty stem, 8" rotors and big knobs and a Single Speed hardtail that was originally a XC bike but has been hardened up with DJ forks, shorty stem, 720mm bars and full knobs... WICKED bikes for the riding around here

but starting to build a bit more of a hard hitter now, so i'll see how that pans out....

Anywho, if there's anyone out there in Singleton land, give me a holla and go for a burn... cant ride anywhere else at the moment unless someone can give me a lift as my ute was hit by a semi and written off recently so my only transport is either pushy or dirtbike and i aint carrying my pushy on the moto again, did that once and it aint kool :eek::p

birdie

Likes Dirt
hey robbo
im about to go to singleton for a week for work and i might bring my DH bike if there are any tracks around there you know of?