Skate Parks are turning into Scooter Parks..

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
They were everywhere!

Only a few today, I was more concerned on riding after 3 weeks off the bike.. bloody shoots! :p

Random, but I love this stem.

Last edited:

DirtParkStreet

Likes Dirt
i know what ya mean dude i counted 12 at my local park the other day.
one had pegs on wtf!

the thing that makes me laugh is the fact that the run wider bars, as if they need wide bars to make shit easier then it already is!

i actually painted i similair no scooters thing on our park but they just paint over it the little goobers.

oh well.. nice shots bruh

downhiller_1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahaha... im going to the scooter park soon BTW

its pretty bad down here in melb... we have rampfest and they are every where... its getting out of hand and culling season must be soon... yesturday arvo we had a large ubundance of long haired smell bogan skate boarders... i now look at skating different... "if your ugly the best thing you could do is atlest skate"

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
i know what ya mean dude i counted 12 at my local park the other day.
one had pegs on wtf!

the thing that makes me laugh is the fact that the run wider bars, as if they need wide bars to make shit easier then it already is!

i actually painted i similair no scooters thing on our park but they just paint over it the little goobers.

oh well.. nice shots bruh
Haha we put our bikes out in front of them when they would go past :p

One kid today was running bars equivalent to 800mm for Dh bikes, it was as-if he went down to the dumps, found a long pole and used it for bars!
he still sucked haha.

mx_sic

Likes Dirt
I feel that man, I hate the scooter rats soooo much. What's say street/park riders (both bmx and mtb) team up with downhillers and run the scooters over? :D

I have actually heard of 'games' some bike riders play, the rules are simple: whoever can run over a/the most scooters wins. You usually do it if they drop in on you, then you have an excuse...or you could could just do it for the fun? Everyones happy :)

Just for the sake of it I might try out this little game on my reign...2.7inch anyone?

Oh yeah and nice riding

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Really nice shots man.

And I have to agree with the scooter kid thing. They're bloody everywhere!

I actually used to scooter myself :eek:, but then I broke my ankle riding the stupid things! But with the wide bars on scooters last week at the skatepark some kid just masking taped some bamboo to his scooter for his bars. Hahaha.

2-fast

Likes Dirt
I know this absolute dickhead who thaught he could put bmx bars on a scooter. He thaught he could hacksaw the stem like thing open and put the bars in. Then weld it closed.

:D:D:D

my_bike

Likes Dirt
Nice turn down and those scooter kids seem to be breeding like rabbits.
In Newport they come every Saturday after Rampfest. Death to scooters.

Spitfire84

Likes Dirt
Yeah there were atleast 10/15 at my local on saturday (chaddy) and worst of all they were all little kids.. so there was plenty of snaking goin down :mad:.. then a couple got taken out and they all left, lol.

zanus

Likes Dirt
Love the sign. Good photo's. I think of scooters as an infection. It grows and grows, until you take one out. Then they dog it.