Skills course/ coaching

keenmtb

Cannon Fodder
Hi all after a 6month break from the sport I’m struggling a bit getting back into it just wondering if anyone knows any good course or coach’s near Melbourne cheers in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Another good online source is Ryan Leech. https://www.ryanleech.com. Skill specific courses, that lay out a progressive timetable. Bunny Hops, Flats, Manuals & Wheelies, Jumps and Endo Cornering are some of what he has so far.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Cycletechnic operates around Melbourne, GravityOz runs out of Mt Buller and Bright, if you're looking to make a weekend of it, MTBFit is out at Lysty or Dandy.

teK--

Eats Squid
Another good online source is Ryan Leech. https://www.ryanleech.com. Skill specific courses, that lay out a progressive timetable. Bunny Hops, Flats, Manuals & Wheelies, Jumps and Endo Cornering are some of what he has so far.
Seconded. He has some good advice. Shame J can never stick to his courses for more than a day or so due to lack of motivation lol

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Seconded. He has some good advice. Shame J can never stick to his courses for more than a day or so due to lack of motivation lol
Don't be too hard on him, I'm about 3 days through all of em......signed up for the wheelies about 2 years ago

teK--

Eats Squid
Don't be too hard on him, I'm about 3 days through all of em......signed up for the wheelies about 2 years ago
The problem is not him. It's that I cannot be arsed getting out on the bike to practise every day hah. I did at least read and watch all the course material though.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
The problem is not him. It's that I cannot be arsed getting out on the bike to practise every day hah. I did at least read and watch all the course material though.
Anyone done his 30 day wheelie challenge? I'd love to do proper wheelies and am eyeing off his course for shits and giggles...??

teK--

Eats Squid
Anyone done his 30 day wheelie challenge? I'd love to do proper wheelies and am eyeing off his course for shits and giggles...??
I am signed up and all feedback from the comments looks promising. I never practised though lol

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I am signed up and all feedback from the comments looks promising. I never practised though lol
CMon man!! I need a success story! Might have to do it. Either that or the " How to manual" course....

teK--

Eats Squid
CMon man!! I need a success story! Might have to do it. Either that or the " How to manual" course....
Got that course too. Days practise: 0. Lol..

Need better weather and nice flat area and better excuses haha