Slam Factory

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Way outta my league and way outta my comfort zone .... here are my shots from last Tuesday night.

contagious

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The second last shot looks nice.
If it were bigger and not on the net it would be ace.
Some very boring shots there tho.

jimmy-dh

Likes Dirt
The guy in the top right of the second last shot is crazy high and he's either about to eat it very hard or land a rad as trick:p

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Didnt read the text did you .... hmmmmm. BMX IS boring, boring is as boring does.

The guy in the top right of the second last shot is crazy high and he's either about to eat it very hard or land a rad as trick:p
Bowerman stomps that Superwhip everytime .... like clockwork. Its a thing of beauty.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
agreed. second last is nice.

Didnt read the text did you .... hmmmmm. BMX IS boring, boring is as boring does.
Easy man, i don't think he's being offensive. I really like the second last, but I agree that being out of focus etc is a pity for some of the shots. I don't think it's BMX that makes them boring. Props for posting them though, Farkin is a good place for comments and criticism. Don't take offense to it. Feel free to disagree, but I don't think I'm being unreasonable.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Slam Factory Sydney..

Shots aren't too bad considering its and night, indoors!

Wouldn't mind sessioning that place soon...

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's actually on the central coast and takes about two hours from the CBD by car only about one and a half by train (it's right near a station) so be warned. Tell me if you do come though because I'll come up and say hi.

Last edited: