slams or triumphs

mish

Likes Bikes
hi just wndrin what bars to get? im looking at 2 bars, slams or triumphs , let me know
thanks

hi just wndrin what bars to get? im looking at 2 bars, slams or triumphs , let me know
thanks
triumphs are the same but feel diffrent if you care about weight get sundays or get slams

what bike r u getting mish

or id get colony richardosn bars soo hot 28.5"

E-thugin

Likes Dirt
Those bars are HUGE! I don't really understand, what is the advantage/coolness of getting massive bars and not cutting them down at all??:confused:
whats so cool about havind 14" bars & ur brake lever & grips on the curve?

wide bars are good for
Handling&steering..
your arms arent in so narrow with wide bars...

i have slams on 1 of my bikes & rubens in the other & the slams feel Way better.. jumping etc..

narrow bars are good for bar spins..

slo

Likes Dirt
Those bars are HUGE! I don't really understand, what is the advantage/coolness of getting massive bars and not cutting them down at all??:confused:
try flipping with stupidly narrow bars... way more control with some width under your palms ;)

Drew.

Eats Squid
As stated just above, it generally gives you much more control over the bike, in most cases increasing your style as well. I think you soon realise that narrow bars are quite silly....

I'd say the Slams. or maybe Civillians.....

Last edited:

slm33d

Likes Dirt
i have a set of slams and they are the most comfy bars ive ever ridden. the sunday bars in MY opinon dont really compare.

E-thugin

Likes Dirt
today i just ordered some triumph bars for my race bike, getting rid of my slam & putting the slams on my jump bike..

the triumph bars are a fair bit lighter but the exact shape as slams

Ive felt some cut down triumphs and some cut down slams the same size and the triumphs felt abit weird imo and a few mates think the same its all personal choice.i run slams but i would buy richo bars over triumpphs or slams for my next pair which wont be for a long time

bmx>mtb

Likes Dirt
if size bothers you and you like the shape of the slams s&m have broght out small slams they feel the same and aren't ridiculously huge.

DYJK

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wide bar riders usually have a certain style of riding! e.g. most flow riders use wide bars! maybe not high rise but just wide. Those huge bars by colony will give a massive advantage with balance and give cool tayboe style!

Ohhh and riding narrow bars is sooooo 1990's especially with a high seat and 4 pegs and no brakes! Mish personally id go the colony bars! not that i have ridden then but there an aus company and something that isnt as common as my slams! Like i dont feel unique at all riding slams! Just dont get white ones!

technoboy

Dirty Imports
cut slammy's for sure!!!!
Because there so wide anyway you can cut them down and there still wide!!!
I heard the sunday bars fell good to guess its just personal prefrence :)