Snappin a Tabz!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

STP112

Likes Dirt
hey doods, does anyone know how to snap a genuine Tabz, AKA-Tabletop,flattie, Pancake!! cuz im having trouble pulling the manouver. My knees seem to keep bowing out forming the image of someone taking a nice big turd on the toilet!!!

Please include some happy snaps showing your tabzs.
btw are u supposed to pull ur brakes on in the air cuz some sponno cunt told me it helps?!?!

Caine

Likes Dirt
MAYN I like seen u d0 tabs and you lyk need to go faster because u need to go fast to tabes try pull back heaps do becuz it makes it easyert!

STP112

Likes Dirt
thanks dooD. Today at The Local park, i took caines great aDvice and went faster and i kicked off the kicker and BANG!!!! my bike tabz like theres no tomorow. All i did was go faster and all i did was go faster and i was eAsier man dood! If anyone needs any advice Give me a call on 0406111967!!! yeah guys nice!

allstar

Likes Dirt
wtf what a stupid thread...you make the thread, someone relpys then 7mins after you make the thread, you've been down to the park gone faster and pulled sweet tables? dont make sense.
if your knee's keep bowing out; tuck the bastards in!!!
going fast doesnt reeealy help that much.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
hey doods, does anyone know how to snap a genuine Tabz, AKA-Tabletop,flattie, Pancake!! cuz im having trouble pulling the manouver. My knees seem to keep bowing out forming the image of someone taking a nice big turd on the toilet!!!

Please include some happy snaps showing your tabzs.
btw are u supposed to pull ur brakes on in the air cuz some sponno cunt told me it helps?!?!
Watch your language or go elsewhere.

Roly

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i can honestly say your the first person to refer to flatties as "s1cK tabZ".

a key thing to remember is not to push your bike down flat but pull it up to you. in doing so bend your knees and tweak them out to the side.

Having said that, try the old search button. incredibly useful and saves yourself and others alot of time and effort on..... you're right allstar, this is a stupid thread

Status
Not open for further replies.