Snowboarding enthusists, check this out

Chalkie

Likes Dirt
I'm working on the design and development of a new snowboarding binding system and am looking for some feedback. The survey is pretty simple and will only take a few minutes, but will require some knowledge of the sport.

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/287227/Snowboard-Binding-Q-s

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, and lets face it - the reason half of you are here is to procrastinate anyway :).

Chalkie

Likes Dirt
Yeah I realised that after I reread through it. Then again I guess there's not a whole lot of point at me going down that path, market research has showed that you hardboot sorts occupy such a small portion of market. Either way, the projects going to be a real challenge to come up with something original in such a saturated market, but we shall see.

I'm guessing you ride the Bomber Td3's? Out of interest how come you initially chose them and what have been the major reasons why you stuck with them over strap ins?

Last edited:

Chalkie

Likes Dirt
Whole project is self directed and still in the early stages so currently working on coming up with a solid brief and product definition. Have spent the past few weeks just researching patents, standards, target audience, market issues etc. etc. Concepts stage wont be under way for at least a couple of weeks.