so bloody sad

freeride-freak

Likes Dirt
ok... this was one of my myspace bulletins and it is so fucking sad... if you are sensitive do not watch this, if i saw someone doing this i would fucking kill them or die trying does anyone like no anything that i can actually do myself to help this kind of stuff?

</small><br /><center> <br /><br /><h3>IF TORTURING PEOPLE IS EVIL, WHY IS THIS OKAY? IF YOU WERE TRAPPED IN A SMALL BOX WITH TEN OTHER PEOPLE, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? IF YOU WERE HAVING YOUR LEGS RIPPED OFF WHILE STILL ALIVE, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? IF YOU WERE BEING SKINNED ALIVE, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? IF YOU HAD DANGEROUS AND PAINFUL CHEMICALS TESTED ON YOU, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?</h3><br /><br />If you don't repost this, i feel sorry for how heartless you are, and that maybe in the future you will come to realize that this is beyond horrible.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><center><object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" height="355" width="425" data="http://www.youtube.com/v/XG0YrDMeVvI&rel=1">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
<param name="allowNetworking" value="internal" />
<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XG0YrDMeVvI&rel=1" />
</object><br /><br />if you have any kind of heart you will repost this... <br />its time to take a stand. <br /><br /><font size=5><br /><font color = red><b>hit reply to poster then copy and paste it in a bulletin.</font color = red></b><br /><br />kill these fucking cruel bastards... <br /><br />how bout we hamstring a few of them see how they like it,<br /><br />unleash hell on these prick's<br /><br />u see some dick doin this shit beat them the fuck up then skin em<br /><br />do ur bit for animal kind...<br /><br />and repost this..<br />its fucking ridiculous...

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How could the html NOT work. Just go to the page the video is on, copy and paste it, then copy paste it here:confused:

norco01

Likes Dirt
thats fucked up. Honestly, what posesses a human to do that to an innocent dog, i stopped at the dog, i couldnt bare watching any other animals.

Macr

Likes Dirt
I was cringing all the way up to the dog, then I had to shut it down. Someone needs to give them a taste of their own medicine :mad:

demo man

Used to be cool.
I was cringing all the way up to the dog, then I had to shut it down. Someone needs to give them a taste of their own medicine :mad:
same here. That was fucked.

How could the html NOT work. Just go to the page the video is on, copy and paste it, then copy paste it here:confused:
You're an idiot. HTML is disabled on Farkin, so it won't work.

axertes

Likes Dirt
I don't even want to watch that. Just some of the descriptions you gave made me upset.

I like animals :(

24seven

Likes Dirt
That is absolutely terrible. I agree with you freeride-freak, if I saw someone doing that and I had the means to stop them they'd wish they'd never left home that morning.

***I agree with the warning too, seriously disturbing stuff and not for younger members***

noddy

Likes Dirt
ok that video was very messed up, but honestly the only reason i found it over disturbing is that they didn't kill the animal before skinning them, if they did it properly before skinning then i wouldn't consider that inhumane.

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
I got to about half way and couldnt watch anymore. Fuck I hate stuff like that. Its just mainly the ways they treat them. I mean if they had killed them quick them it would have been different but that is fucking horrible. What would possess someone to do that? Why would you skin something alive why not dead?

Kirky

Likes Dirt
I was cringing that hole movie, especially when that dog was skinned and still alive.

Some people have some serious issues.

Next person i see in a fur coat, I will skin them.

Macr

Likes Dirt
ok that video was very messed up, but honestly the only reason i found it over disturbing is that they didn't kill the animal before skinning them, if they did it properly before skinning then i wouldn't consider that inhumane.
That is one of the issues. Storing the dogs in chicken cages (Well it looks like chicken transportation cages). Booting them off the back of the truck, the way they torture the animals to death. Was that a bag of cats thrown into boiling water?
They are fucking sick!

Lemontime

Eats Squid
I've watched some pretty fucked up videos of animal cruelty before, cow being put into meat grinders alive, chickens having their heads stomped on by cock-sucking KFC farmers, bears bile being harvested by taps in their stomachs, and they've all made me feel pretty shitty, so I'm not going to watch this video.

When a person thinks they have any right to harm any living thing, that's when they should be locked up, kept away from the outside world. Animals are awesome, humans may be superior to them, but does that give them any right to really hurt them?

Fuck you, Animal Abusers..

Edit: I watched the first bit, the first thing of the guy hitting the dog on the ground, I think, and I closed it.
Mother fucking christ.
Shit has got to be done, fast.

Last edited:

Plow King

Little bit.
Thats pisses me right the fuck off.

I'm sure im not the only one that would like to take a baseball bat around to each and everyone of the arseholes.

|Matt|

Banned
I can't ever bring myself to watch any of the videos, or look at any pictures. We had a bird fly into a window (at home) today and I was the only one home. I could tell it was going to die, but I brought it inside and kept it warm inside a shoe box to try and help it, but it eventually died.

Even that made me feel really bad, I couldn't imagine watching something like what was described in the O/P.

I simply can't harm someone, or feel aggressive toward someone who hasn't wronged me in an extreme way, I'm not a violent person unless provoked with a very very good reason, but I would have no problem slitting every one of those peoples throats in their sleep.