So...say a pair of 888RT's came up for sale...

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If I could get $1000 for them I think I'll let them go...

Daver - if you're interested, keep an eye on the for sale forum in a fortnight or so.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
$1000, u fuckin serious? that would be half price! for a brand new fork... Naz would probably want em

jungle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
By the way
does anyone know
How much is the 2004 A-LINE with 888'S ?

the 2004 craftworks with 888's is a tad over $5000

cheers

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A-lines are $3999. The Team DH is $7499 with Hadley's, Chris King, 888R's etc...

I want a more adjustable fork as I'll be doing a lot of racing.

If I can't sell them for a grand, I'll learn to live with them.

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
it is like monster T2s and monster Ts.....

monster T2s suck and people flog them off as monster Ts cos people are stupid....

id imagine theyd be alright, so yea, maybe a bit less than 1k?

S.

ex offender
The thing is that the 888rt's still have HSCV damping in em for compression I think (which is where it matters) so it's not like comparing Monster T's and T2s.

125PHIL

Likes Dirt
is the only real difference between the 888rt (the OEM one), and the proper 888r's the OEM one doesnt have the adjustment options???, but like the internals are still the same??

Dane

Likes Dirt
i'd be interested, but it would take me ages to get the money together. are the 888rt vs the 888r similar to comparing the boxxer race vs boxxer team like sxereturn said. i am definately gonna get a second job

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
From what I understand, the only difference between the R and the RT is the RT has no external adjustment.

S.

ex offender
sxereturn said:
From what I understand, the only difference between the R and the RT is the RT has no external adjustment.
That is probably correct.

BTW, Phantom have the 888r listed for $2300 - not $2000 as people have been saying. So $1200 would probably be a more than reasonable price.