So, who can fill me in on the past 10 years?

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
A bit complicated because they can't both be kings of the same territory; if they're related then presumably the younger one invaded neighbouring lands rather than going for the dramatic regicide option.

Which is nice.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A bit complicated because they can't both be kings of the same territory; if they're related then presumably the younger one invaded neighbouring lands rather than going for the dramatic regicide option.

Which is nice.
You don't European history much do you?

Wasn't there a berm king as well?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Apparently not.

When did a European territory have two simultaneous kings?
Well parts of what is now France has been contested by English and French king's plenty of times. One could argue similar about parts of Ireland, Wales, Scotland and even pre unification England. But I was more referring to the opportunity for kings of different countries to be related. Look at the various European kings leading up to and during WW1 for an easy example.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
But I was more referring to the opportunity for kings of different countries to be related. Look at the various European kings leading up to and during WW1 for an easy example.
That was kind of what I meant in the first place, although I know a lot was by marriage not invasion.

But I wasn't aware of the early Britannia situation, and I certainly don't approve of that sort of arrangement here.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That was kind of what I meant in the first place, although I know a lot was by marriage not invasion.

But I wasn't aware of the early Britannia situation, and I certainly don't approve of that sort of arrangement here.
Pretty sure England Germany and Russia were all cousins during ww1. Denmark fits in there somewhere too.