SO WHO'S GOING TO ROB ROY THIS WEEKEND (vic)

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im goin for sure, ill be around with oz-freerider on the px, this is my ride if ya see me come say hi!

Carnt wait its gonna be MADCORE!!!!!!!1

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i've heard of the gap too, up from the ditch jump, no chicken line, dunno it's size tho.
If you see a guy on a colourfull stab with yellow cranks, Jnr. T's an green shoes

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok i found out that the gap is over the road where the DH track crosses for the second time, and will gap the whole road, not sure if it is a deffinate but Ben renolds is goin up on saturday to have a look to see if its capable. But it is lookin good.

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Weather for the day is gonaa be crap!!!!! 13c, wet and windy how much worse would it want to get ffs!!

Ride_Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Of course ill still be goin up i dont care if it turns into the frigen X games with snow ill stilll ride!!!

fastrider gus

super huck
who cares what the weather is like.. last time in practise we were slipping EVERYWHERE! then by race time it was all sweet.. us dudes in HT were coming down the track when it started spitting again too!
come to think of it.. every race i've been to this year has been raining.. then it ends up clear!
lets hope for the best fellas..

125PHIL

Likes Dirt
ill be there this time, not piking this round because of the rain :oops: (no comments josh)
and this is the ride that will be in last place in the HT catagory

mtbdh_girl

Likes Dirt
i'm going up on Saturday with Ben to do the bunting and shite.
Those of you worried about a road gap- we are looking at beefing up thejump b4 the road a bit, nothing major though. I will try and post something in this thread on sat arvo/nite for those of you who are desperate...
Also, weather is not an excuse not to ride. It just provides a little more of a challenge.

S.

ex offender
mtbdh_girl said:
i'm going up on Saturday with Ben to do the bunting and shite.
Those of you worried about a road gap- we are looking at beefing up thejump b4 the road a bit, nothing major though. I will try and post something in this thread on sat arvo/nite for those of you who are desperate...
Also, weather is not an excuse not to ride. It just provides a little more of a challenge.
Well, you could always have a kicker and room to roll around it... last time at least, it was a pretty wide stretch of track.