SOLD - 06 Fox 36 RC2 TALAS - 4" - 6" Air Fork = $800

HeezaGeeza

Likes Dirt
Item:Fox 36 RC2 TALAS - 6" Air Fork, 20mm Thru Axle. Adjustable air spring, rebound, high speed and low speed compression, external travel adjust from 6" to 4". 215mm steerer tube
Item Condition:5 Months Old, excellent condition. Just been srayed at Dirtworks - now Gun Metal Grey, one of a kind, see photo. No scratches on stanchions. Never crashed or damaged. Just back from Dirtworks with new Rebound Cartridge, so rides as new.
Reason for selling: Upgraded to Boxxer Dual Crowns
Price and price conditions:$800
Extra Info:Includes Manual, and box. Will list on ebay in a week if no one takes them. PM me with any questions. Buyer pays shipping ($10 in NSW)
Pictures:See Below - Happy to take more pics now if needed and email larger close ups........

Attachments

Last edited:

HeezaGeeza

Likes Dirt
Still available

Time to Bump them up again. Price is still $999 but will post to anywhere in Australia inclusive. PM me or more info....... Come on people, this is a $1900 fork new and still works that way.

HeezaGeeza

Likes Dirt
Ivan said:
Why was the catridge replaced?
I lost rebound adjustment after about a month. Worked fine still but just could slow it down so it was replaced under warranty with a new cartridge.

Has been ridden since with no problems......

HeezaGeeza

Likes Dirt
monaco said:
are the forks still for sale???
Hi, sorry for the delay but I've been away. I think I am going to hang on to them for now unless someone makes me an offer to good to refuse. Had a few silly offers but I think I'll just keep these as back up now.

Cheers,

Dave