Extra Info:
Fox Float 36
Fox DHX 5.0
New grips
New Specialized Bennies pedals
new Conti Mountain King rear tyre, Maxxis Holly Roller front
Avid Juicy 5's
Ti 350lb spring

This is a great bike that has served me well and is in good order as can be seen from the photos. There are some scratches, cable rub, shoe rub on the cranks but the frame is in pretty good nic - has had frameskin protecting it. The distressed patches on the frame are how it comes.

Pictures:
DSC_5418.JPG
DSC_5419.JPG
DSC_5421.JPG
DSC_5420.JPG
DSC_5422.jpg

Last edited:

sketchylanding

Likes Bikes
Hey sketch,

What is the rear hub set up on this? Any chance you have a chain guide to go with?
Rear hub is an interesting one- a Suzue carbon. Bought it to replace one that failed and it has been grand.

There is a Blackspire stepped roller chain guide on it already to handle the twin chain ring up front. I have to check what bolt pattern it has but I may be able to facilitate an E13 LG1+ should someone want to single front ring it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Rear hub is an interesting one- a Suzue carbon. Bought it to replace one that failed and it has been grand.

There is a Blackspire stepped roller chain guide on it already to handle the twin chain ring up front. I have to check what bolt pattern it has but I may be able to facilitate an E13 LG1+ should someone want to single front ring it.
The hub sounds exotic...and a little sexy. Is it 135x10mm, 135x12mm, 142x12mm or something extra special?

sketchylanding

Likes Bikes
The hub sounds exotic...and a little sexy. Is it 135x10mm, 135x12mm, 142x12mm or something extra special?
Maybe a bit, and it has been rock solid for the 3 or 4 years I have had it. Got it for a good price but did a bit of research first. Suzue are a Japanese company known for their track bike hubs. I presume this was a result of a short lived foray into the mtb world, therefore sold off cheaply.
The hub is a 135x12 however the axle is 135x10. I turned up some sleeves to convert it. They are loctited on and could be removed if necessary. Still have the original wheels in pretty goon nic with specialized hubs.
Cheers