QLD sold 2008 Transition BottleRocket - Sweet Deal

IluvmyBike

Likes Dirt
DSC_0242.jpgView attachment 223801View attachment 223803View attachment 223802Item: 2008 Transition BottleRocket - SMALL
Item Condition: Good -
Reason for selling: RIding mostly XC these days
Price and price conditions: 1650$ -->> 1550$ -->> 1500!!!$
Extra Info: Ridden as a do-it-all bike for about 1.5 years. Frame is in very good condition. Has pad rub on top tube and heel rub on rear triangle, but otherwise in great shape.

Saint brakes
Fork Choice: 2010 Lyrik IS fork or 2010 Totem IS
dhx 5 shock
XT cranks
King earl wheels
Set up with 2 x 9 at present
XT rear derailleur and front with XT cranks

Pictures:

IMG_3620.jpg

IMG_3610.jpg

IMG_3616.jpg

IMG_3614.jpg

IMG_3611.jpg

IMG_3618.jpg

IMG_3615.jpg

IMG_3612.jpg

IMG_3617.jpg

IMG_3613.jpg

Last edited:

IluvmyBike

Likes Dirt
Not really looking to split at this point. Lemme think about it, but it'd be > or = 1000$ for frame and shock. Are you looking to buy or just asking?

IluvmyBike

Likes Dirt
Pic's added. Sorry they're not that great. Hopefully it stops raining this year and I can get some photos in sunlight.

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have a near new medium front triangle available if anyone needs a larger frame. I bought iluvmybike's large front triangle.

IluvmyBike

Likes Dirt
He's looking for 450$ plus shipping. Pretty sure he's firm on that. Shipping a front triangle's only like 25-30$ or so though. Lemme know if you want to buy my small bike or if you are just looking for the front triangle that's cool.

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He's looking for 450$ plus shipping. Pretty sure he's firm on that. Shipping a front triangle's only like 25-30$ or so though. Lemme know if you want to buy my small bike or if you are just looking for the front triangle that's cool.
Pretty flexible on it actually. Great bike regardless of the size. The small/medium would be a great slopestyle bike, where as my large is a great downhill bike.

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

IluvmyBike

Likes Dirt
MOney's in. Thanks all, but bike is now sooooooooooooold. Almost sold everything off now. Just little bits and a couple frames. Thanks for buyin'.