SOLD 2010__Intense 951 FRO - Med - Mint condition - Fox 40 RC2, RC4, Saints -$4500

Andobrahh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Medium 2010 Intense 951 FRO
Item Condition: Amazing, very quiet and only a couple very small scratches (been 3M clear coated most of its life). Parts all run perfect and the 40's got full new internals and seals about 1-2 months ago.
Reason for selling: Wanting to get somthing cheaper/new/and a large frame
Price and price conditions: Late $4000's because of the condition, will go a bit cheaper for a local buy and can go $100 lower for just the steel spring instead of the Ti
Extra Info: Only riden by a 65kg 15 yr old and serviced at Edge Cycleworks regualy.

Spec List:

Frame - 2010 Intense 951, Medium, 150mm hub, 1.5" headtube with headset converting it to suit a 1.1/8" steerer, 83mm bb
Rear shock - Fox RC4, with 450lbs Ti spring - Also comes with 500lbs steel spring
Front shock/fork - Fox 40 RC2 - Just got full new internals and seals, comes with a Function direct mount crown and a standard crown.
Handlebars - Funn Fatboy with sweet newspaper graphics
Stem - Funtion direct mount crown (rare and worth $300)
Headset - FSA Orbit
Grips - Odi Oury's, these things never wear down
Saddle - SDG Ti fly - can include a spongey 'Giant' saddle off a glory for those with more tender rear ends
Seatpost - Thomson Elite
Front brake - Shimano Saint 8"
Rear brake - Shimano Saint 8"
Cranks - 2010 Saints
Chainguide - E13 LG1
Chain - SRAM
Pedals - crank bro's 5050 - comes with box and brand new plate kit and a massive laod of spare pins
Rear derailleur - Sram X9
Rear shifter - Sram X9
Cassette - not sure
Front hub - Ringle
Rear hub - Ringle
Front rim - Mavic 729
Rear rim - Mavic 729
Spokes - DT Swiss
Nipples - DT Swiss
Tyres - Maxxis Minnion 3C - Comes with spare
Tubes - Maxxis
Total weight - 17.9 I think
Pictures: Ofcourse...

Any questions or offers just PM me or post in this thread.

Cheers,
Ryan

Last edited:

Andobrahh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bump... will go down to $4500 firm without Ti spring for a quick sale... need it gone very soon.
Cheers

Andobrahh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok someone can buy it now?? :(

Edit: Exactly 951 views!!! thought that was worth a mention

Last edited: