SA SOLD!!!! 2011 Scott Voltage FR10

hmcleay

Likes Bikes
Item: 2011 Scott Voltage FR10. Complete bike with extras!
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Don't need it as I make my own bikes now, and need $$ to help cover cost of trip to Interbike 2013.
Price and price conditions: Was $2000 firm, NOW REDUCED TO $1800!!!
Extra Info: Size 'Long' (Scott bikes come in 'short' and 'long' sizes).
Pictures: Yes
IMG_1781w.jpgIMG_1788w.jpgIMG_1784w.jpgIMG_1785w.jpgIMG_1792w.jpgIMG_1791w.jpgIMG_1782w.jpgIMG_1786w.jpgIMG_1789w.jpgIMG_1790w.jpgIMG_1783w.jpgIMG_1793w.jpgIMG_1787w.jpg
I'm reluctantly selling my Scott Voltage FR10, which I bought new in 2011 from Cycleworx.
This is an awesomely versatile bike with up to 180mm travel.
Stock spec:
  • Fox DHX RC2 rear shock with 350lb spring.
  • Fox Vanilla 36 forks with 180mm travel. Ridden once since last service by BMCR.
  • Avid Code brake. Four piston stopping power!
  • SRAM X9 10sp gears

Changes from stock:
  • SDG i-fly seat and post (looks way better than the crappy seat it comes with).
  • Brand new rear rim (also one ride old), same type as front (DT Swiss FR600) but in black.
  • BRAND NEW 10sp rear derailleur (as I'm typing this, it's still in the packet).

PLUS: I am including a complete set of dropouts and shock mounts for this bike.
The rear dropouts are replaceable, and there are 3 different sizes.
The 'regular' size makes the chainstays 425mm long.
There is also a -10mm size (makes chainstays 415mm) and +10mm size (makes chainstays 435mm).
There are also three different sizes of shock mounts, allowing you to run shocks with the following sizes:
  • 9.5" (241mm)
  • 8.75" (222mm)
  • 8.5" (215mm)
You can also run a mixed combination of shorter shock with the longer size shock mounts, to give custom geometry (lower/slacker = cooler).
You probably also know that there are two different travel modes on this bike, 'long' and 'short'.

This is an incredibly versatile bike; with all these options included, there are so many different combinations you can run to get this bike dialled to suit your needs.
Whether it be All-Mountain, or full blown Downhill, this bike will have you covered.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or give me a call on 0400 292 183.

Happy to post at buyers expense.

Cheers,
Hugh.

Last edited:

hmcleay

Likes Bikes
Hey I texted messaged you. did you receive it?
Hi norcopat,

I just tried to PM you, but it seems your inbox is full.

I did get one message today asking if I was interested in splitting, was that you?
For the record, no I'm not interested in splitting at this stage.

If that txt wasn't you, then you might have got my number wrong.

Cheers,
Hugh.

hmcleay

Likes Bikes
Bump.

Just added all the photos of the bike in its current condition.
Get onto this bargain!

hmcleay

Likes Bikes
BUMP!!! Price Drop! NOW $1800
My shed is full, I need to move this bike to make space for the next prototype!