QLD SOLD - 2011 Specialized Demo 8 II Medium - Immaculate

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2011 Specialized Demo 8 II, Medium.

Item Condition: Immaculate.

A Brief history of the bike. Originally the bike was a Demo Bike in Alpine Victoria. Bike was never rented as it cost too much to hire, therefore was only used 3-4 times as the Specialized Status were cheaper to rent. Bike was purchased from Bike Exchange, and I was given a full warranty, and more or less a brand new bike.

I have owned the bike for just over a year, and had every intention to get back into downhill, but have just had less time than ever. The bike has been ridden a dozen times, if that. The bike was cleaned and general maintenance performed after every ride. Also a light rider, so the bike has never been abused.

Owning a Specialized Demo was a dream bike, and I am glad I have. Its rather unfortunate I just don't use it as much as I would like, therefore it is probably better off in the hands of someone who will.

Personally believe you will be hard pressed to find a Demo or downhill bike for that matter in better condition, as I am a fastidious owner.

Reason for selling: Have no time to participate in any downhill events. Between University and working, downhill now unfortunately does not fit in any where as near as much as I would like.

Price and price conditions: SOLD.

Extra Info/Sale Conditions:

- Willing to Ship Interstate, at Buyers Expense.

- Ultimately would like to keep the Saint Brakes; Have a near new set of Formula RXO’s (Only just bedded in), can put them on the bike for a cheaper price.

- I am not in a rush to sell this bike, but I am open to sensible offers, and they will be considered.

- Bike has never been crashed or dropped in my time of ownership.

- More than happy to answer any further questions you may have.

- More than happy for inspections and test rides on weekends.

Contact Information:

- I check Rotorburn regularly so PM me if you please.

- Email: nick.hobbs@live.com.au

- Phone: 0432 602 079. Please send a text first, as I often can’t take phone calls straight away. I will then ring you back/text back when possible.

Specifications:

Frame – 2011 Specialized Demo 8 II, Medium. Orange/White.
Rear Shock - Fox DHX RC4.
Front shock/fork –2011 Rock Shox Boxxer World Cup.
Handlebars – Specialized Demo low-rise bar.
Stem – Funn RSX 31.8" Direct Mount.
Grips - Specialized Grapper Lock On.
Saddle – pecialized.
Seatpost – Thompson Elite, 30.9.
Front brake – Shimano Saint M820 - Near New (Just Bedded in) OR Formula RXO - Near New (Just Bedded in - Cheaper Price)
Rear brake - Shimano Saint M820 - Near New (Just Bedded in) OR Formula RXO - Near New (Just Bedded in - Cheaper Price)
Cranks – BlackBox SRAM Descendant.
Chainring: Specialized 36t.
Chainguide - Gamut.
Chain – SRAM PC-971.
Pedals – Specialized. (Shimano DX's pictured are not included)
Rear derailleur – SRAM X.0, 9-speed, short cage.
Rear shifter – SRAM X.9, 9-speed, aluminum trigger.
Cassette – SRAM PG-970 12-26t.
Front hub – Specialized Hi Lo disc, 20mm Through Axle.
Rear hub – Specialized Hi Lo disc, 150 x 12mm.
Front rim – DT Swiss F550, 30mm wide, 32h.
Rear rim – DT Swiss F550, 30mm wide, 32h.
Spokes – DT Swiss Competition.
Tyre Front- Maxxis Minion 2.5.
Tyre Rear- Specialized Butcher 2.3.

Pictures: Yes.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Last edited: