SOLD - 2012 Kona Supreme Operator - Large - As new $2900 PRICE DROP!

PDub

Likes Bikes
SOLD

Rotorburners,
I'm selling my Kona Supreme Operator, Large frame after badly breaking my arm a couple of weeks ago. The bike is about as close to brand new as you are ever going to get if buying used. It has done one very easy club race at Kowen in Canberra, about 6 pushed laps of Stromlo and 3 1/2 laps at Thredbo. It's a sick bike and I hate to be selling it, but I need to cover some medical bills and I won't be able to ride anything like dh for a long time.

The frame is unmarked. Fork is unmarked on either upper or lower. The seals and bearings in the suspension would barely be worn in yet. I dropped the lowers on the fork to check fluid levels and re-lubed after a couple of rides. I also had the wheels re-tensioned after a couple of rides to make sure the factory wheels are as good as they can be. There is a tiny wobble in the rear wheel from casing a little jump on one of those laps at Thredbo. Tyres are original and are better than 9/10.

The bike is stock except that I put a Gravity Light 800mm bars on it. I'd be happy to swap back to the stock Easton Havoc bar if you prefer.

Item: Kona Supreme Operator 2012, Large
Item Condition: As new
Reason for selling: Injured
Price and price conditions: was asking $3800, now $2900. Will post at buyers expense
Extra Info: See above and below
Pictures: You betcha

Spec:

Rear Shock: Fox DHX RC4, your choice of Fox 350lb or 400lb steel spring
Fork: RockShox BoXXer World Cup
Drivetrain: Saint
Chain Device: E*13 LG1+
Pedals: Kona Wah Wah
Brakes: Saint
Handlebars: Your choice of Easton Havoc (750mm) or Gravity light (800mm)
Stem: Easton Havoc
Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS NO.57-1
Grips: Kona G-LOG
Rims: Mavic EX 729 32h
Hubs: Saint
Spokes: Sandvik Stainless 14g
Front Tyre: Maxxis DHF 26x2.5
Rear Tyre: Maxxis High Roller 26x2.5
Saddle: WTB Devo Team
Seatpost: Easton Havoc

Attachments

Last edited:

PDub

Likes Bikes
2012 Kona Supreme Operator - Large - As new $2900 PRICE DROP!

Bump. Bump. Bump.

Last edited:

PDub

Likes Bikes
2012 Kona Supreme Operator - Large - As new $2900 PRICE DROP!

Bump. Price drop.

Last edited: