NSW SOLD!! 2013 Banshee Spitfire V2 - Medium

.dan.

Likes Dirt
Up for sale is my 2013 Banshee Spitfire V2. I love this bike, it is a joy to ride. Climbs well, descends amazingly and is comfortable in the air aswell. This is by far the best handling trail bike I've ever ridden. It's had a fairly easy life and hasn't been ridden very much. I'm only selling it because I don't have time to ride two bikes. The condition of the bike is excellent.

If you have any questions about the bike, send me a PM or comment below.

Item: 2013 Banshee Spitfire V2. Size Medium. 26" wheels.
Item Condition: Immaculate. I bought the bike brand new in August last year. The bike has been ridden less than 15 times.
Reason for selling: Not enough time to ride this bike and a DH bike.
Price and price conditions: PRICE DROP! NOW $2000 FIRM! was $2400 then, $2200, but not anymore. No trades.
Extra Info: Dropout hardware, spares and hub adapters (for different size axles) included. Local pickup preferred, but I can ship it at buyers expense.
Specs:
Frame: Medium, 26" dropouts fitted. 140mm travel.
Fork: X-Fusion Vengeance HLR Air. Currently set at 160mm travel, but can be adjusted internally to 130 and 100mm travel.
Rear Shock: Cane Creek Double Barrel Air
Wheels: Novatech hubs (rear 135mm) laced to Sun Ringle Inferno 27. 26" rims.
Tyres: Maxxis High Rollers. Single Ply 2.35" wide. 1 ride old. Set up ghetto tubeless.
Brakes: Newer gen Shimano XT. 6" rotors. Brakes have just been given a bleed.
Cranks: RaceFace Evolve Single ring. 36t
Chainguide: E13 LG1+
Chain: Sram 10sp
Cassette: Sram 11-36 10sp
Rear Derailleur: Sram X9 10sp
Shifter: Sram X7 10sp
Pedals: Shimano DX clipless
Seat: SDG Gravity
Seatpost: Banshee seatpost
Bars: RaceFace Evolve 720mm width
Stem: RaceFace Evolve 60mm length (I think)
Grips: Funn lock ons.
Pictures:
DSC_0227.jpgDSC_0228.jpgDSC_0226.jpgDSC_0232.jpgDSC_0231.jpgDSC_0229.jpgDSC_0230.jpg

Last edited:

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Itching for one of these, but was really looking for a Raw frame to build up from scratch (waiting to sell my Trance)!

This is a nice bike for the money....
GLWS!

.dan.

Likes Dirt
Well you could easily raw this frame. If you want a brand new raw frame however, contact Ben at Singletracks.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Been on to Ben, in the middle of moving house so wife's not too happy splashing cash until its all done and dusted.

XYGTHO

Likes Dirt
Might be a stupid question but is the X-Fusion fork 140 or 150mm travel. Also is it compatible with 650B wheels (I thought some of their forks where?). I am surprised someone hasn't snapped this up, and don't need another bike but..... like these Banshee's.

.dan.

Likes Dirt
Might be a stupid question but is the X-Fusion fork 140 or 150mm travel. Also is it compatible with 650B wheels (I thought some of their forks where?). I am surprised someone hasn't snapped this up, and don't need another bike but..... like these Banshee's.
Not a stupid question buddy, I should have specified that in the original post. The forks are currently set at 160mm, but by adjusting the travel internally you can set them at 130 and 100mm travel aswell. And yes the forks are 650B compatible without the need for any adjustment. Also the rear dropouts are interchange-able for 650B dropouts allowing for easy conversion to 650B wheels.

oriion

Likes Dirt
honestly how has this thing not sold for $2000.00 ?

These are a highly underrated bike, whoever buys this is going to love it.

GLWS

XYGTHO

Likes Dirt
honestly how has this thing not sold for $2000.00 ?

These are a highly underrated bike, whoever buys this is going to love it.

GLWS
I've been thinking the same. The frame along with shock is worth more than that new. I would buy it but would have to sell my current trail bike which seem hard to sell at the moment (Trance 29er XO) compared to what I paid for it.