VIC SOLD 2013 Kona Supreme Operator (M) - Kona Factory Team Aus spec - $3000

Lube

Likes Dirt
Item: 2013 Kona Supreme Operator (Medium)
Location: Melbourne, will box and post for an additional $100 unless you wish to organise it yourself.
Item Condition: Amazing.
Reason for selling: Need cash for bills and necessities, don't ride it enough.
Price and price conditions: $3000 or nearest offer.
Extra Info:
- Immaculately maintained (ex-Kona Factory Team Australia mechanic for Connor Fearon, Dean Lucas, Tegan Molloy + co.)
- Near new Schwalbe rubber
- Boxxer World Cups
- DHX RC4 rear shock
- Race Face Atlas cranks/BB
- Race Face Atlas bars/stem
- Avid Code brakes 203mm front, 185mm rear
- Mavic EX823 rims laced to Deetraks hubs (bombproof)
- Straitline Silent Guide (quietest bike you will find)
- Super clean bike with new chain, 'custom' 8sp setup, new gear cables, recent brake bleed, brake pads + SRAM grips are one ride old.

* If you are directly involved in the referral of the bike to somebody who ends up buying it off me I will give you $100 cash
* Can come with 2 used Maxxis DH tyres, brand new Avid bleed kit + tubeless valves.

Pictures:
GOPR0238.jpgOperator.jpgGOPR0251.jpgGOPR0237.jpgGOPR0236.jpg

Last edited:

Lube

Likes Dirt
Sorry guys but not really interested in a split unless you guys want to sort it all out yourselves and come back to me with a serious offer for each part.

Lube

Likes Dirt
Thanks to all who have replied so far. I should have gotten back to you about your enquiries. I am about to go overseas for a week so will be offline but will answer questions upon my return. Thanks!

Lube

Likes Dirt
Bump!

Back in the country and should have replied to everyone that has inboxed me, if you haven't got a reply try me again. Cheers.