NSW SOLD - 2013 Norco Sight Medium - $2000

drew12341

Likes Bikes
Selling my Norco Sight.

Item: 2013 Norco Sight 650b
Item Condition: Has some cable rub on the frame and cosmetic scratches, otherwise mechanically 100%
Reason for selling: looking at the 2015 models
Price and price conditions: $2000 as is, I'll consider swapping some of the high spec parts out for cheaper ones for a lower price by request.

140mm travel rear, 150mm travel front.
This bike was purchased new in 2013, and has had most of the components replaced with upgrades (as below):
- Rockshox Reverb Dropper Post
- DT Swiss 350 Rear Hub
- Stans Flow EX Wheelset (set up tubeless)
- Maxxis Minion front and rear (DHF/DHR)
- OneUp Components 40T rear cog
- OneUp Components RAD shift cage
- Shimano XT Derailleur
- Saint shifter (with multi shift up and down)
- Shimano XT Brakes front and rear
- RaceFace Narrow Wide 34T Chainring
- E13 XCX Chain Device
- Rockshox 2014 Monarch RT3 Debonair rear shock (near new)
- X Fusion Sweep 150mm front fork (recently serviced)
- Renthal Fatbar Carbon 740mm/20mm rise
- Renthal Integra Stem

This bike performs faultless - I've ridden it on trails all round NSW/ACT and found this to be the perfect setup. Climbs great, descends like a mini DH rig. Corners amazing, nice stiff rear end with the DT Swiss hub. Sweep fork has great performance mid stroke, and the Debonair shock at rear keeps the rear planted over the chattery stuff. 1*10 setup with clutch derailleur/ chain device and narrow wide chainring means zero chain drops.

There is the usual cable rub on the frame from use as well as scratches on the cranks. The forks have a slight mark on the stanchion from rubbing during transport, but its not enough to affect the fork seals, just cosmetic.

Photo album available here: http://imgur.com/a/zgMUK

Weight: 13.4 kg without pedals

Attachments

Last edited:

saltzzz

Likes Dirt
farkin sweet

this should sell fast .

if not , i reckon you should just split everything up and sell for more money!

haltz

Likes Dirt
If you do split I'll be interested in the wheels or if you'd like some quick cash I'll swap the standard wheels off my 2014 sight 7.1 plus some cash

drew12341

Likes Bikes
If you do split I'll be interested in the wheels or if you'd like some quick cash I'll swap the standard wheels off my 2014 sight 7.1 plus some cash
Thanks - I'll keep that in mind, I'll leave the bike up here for a couple more weeks before parting it out.
Cheers