SOLD 2013 S-Works Stumpjumper Evo 26" M (Ultimate build - w/ two shock setups) 10.8kg

Trialsguy

Rhythm Imports
Item: 2013 Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper Evo Carbon 26" Medium
Item Condition: Near New - see pics
Reason for selling: Just scored two bikes to replace this one.
Price and price conditions: $4,999firm
Extra Info: This bike is a completely custom built 2013 Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper with Evo link and shock. (Bike also includes Kashima Fox Brain shock too) The Evo-Link and shock lower the BB, slacken the head angle by 1deg and increases travel to 150mm.
The bike is ultra-light 10.8kg as pictured with 150mm travel front and rear - making it the ultimate all-mountain machine. I will also be including Brain shock, X0 front mech, dual rings and Gamut Dual ring guide.
I built this bike to be the ultimate all-rounder for a mix of trail, enduro and XC. Unfortunately after building the bike I had multiple injuries which meant the bike only got out a handful of times. Since then I have been lucky enough to score two amazing bikes to replace this one. So its up for sale.
Everything on this bike is virtually brand new (as you can see in the pics) The drivetrain would literally have no more than 60km on it.

Serious buyers please contact Ben on 0412884325 or ben@ribbed.com.au for more details.

Full Spec List below.

Frame: 2013 Specialized S-Works Stumpjumper Evo 26" Medium - With Fox Kashima RP23 + Evo link (150mm) and Fox Kashima Brain (140mm)
Fork: Fox 32 Talas FIT Kashima 150/130
Bars: S-Works Low-Rise Carbon 740mm
Stem: Syntace F109 75mm
Headset: FSA Carbon Integrated
Grips: Specialized Sip-Grip
Brakes: Formula The-One
Wheels: Roval Traverse 142+ (DT-Swiss hubs)
Cranks: SRAM S2200 (X0,XX1 Carbon cranks)
Chainring: MRP Bling Ring 36t (also 24/36t set-up)
Guide: E13 and Gamut double ring guide
Chain: SRAM X0
Cassette: SRAM X0
Shifter: SRAM X0
Derailleur: SRAM X0 Clutch, SRAM X0 Front
Tyres: Specialized Purgatory Control 2.3"
Seat Post: Specialized Command Post Black-Lite
Seat: Specialized Henge Pro Carbon 143

Pictures:

Last edited:

mxracer92

Likes Dirt
DRRRROOOOOOOLLLLL !!!!

want it so bad , just a bit out of price range that i wanna spend ..

such a hot bike !!!

Trialsguy

Rhythm Imports
I'm 181cm. According to the Specialized sizing chart this bike will suite riders from 165cm - 180cm but I know of many riders up to 185 on the Medium size as its a little more
maneuverable.

nielkmit

Likes Bikes
Sweet bike
Super light weight
Bugger it's not a 29er or I would be all over it for my stable of steeds
This should sell, top notch bike
Glws

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD