VIC SOLD 2014 Mavic Deemax Ultimate UST 26" wheelset F / R

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2014 Mavic Deemax Ultimate UST 26" DH wheelset F: 20mm thru axle R: 157mm x 12mm.

Item Condition: Used but in excellent condition. Couple of small dings but still perfectly true.

Reason for selling: New bike coming, don't fit.

Price and price conditions: $550 plus postage. Sold

Extra Info: Comes as pictured, no rotors etc. Front wheel has one ding and rear has two or three but relatively minor. Some scratches on rims and stickers as per usual usage. Free hub also has some standard wear and tear. Wheels spin truly.

157mm rear can be converted to 150mm easily.

Nice, light (1965grms pair) and exceptionally strong DH wheelset. The only wheels better than these are 5 times the price and even thats arguable...

Pictures: See below.

Attachments

Last edited:

The_Master

Likes Dirt
Hey Wisey, do you still have these wheels? And if so, what postage to Canberra, and does the 150 mm conversion need a kit or extra parts?
Cheers.

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Wisey, do you still have these wheels? And if so, what postage to Canberra, and does the 150 mm conversion need a kit or extra parts?
Cheers.
Hey sorry for the slow response, pm much quicker. Still available. Will need 150mm mavic spacer kit from your local bike shop. Postage to Canberra maybe $20.

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Still available. I'm only selling cause I drank some cool aid and have a 27.5 frame coming, otherwise I'd still be using these.

SOLD payment pending.

Last edited: