NSW SOLD 2015 Giant Reign 2 immaculate condition Price Drop

sawnoff666

Likes Dirt
Item: 2015 Giant Reign 2 small almost NEW
Condition: Bike is pretty immaculate. Pedals and bottom of cranks have scrapes from general riding. Rear wheel has small dent and small stone chips. Frame and fork are perfect.
Reason for sale: Badly broken collar bone. Won't be riding for a long time and need to pay bills.
Price: $2500 now $2400
Extra Info: Bike is upgraded from standard
http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-au/bikes/model/reign.27.5.2/18979/76572/#specifications
The changes made are:
Race Face NW 34t chain ring
Charge Spoon saddle
ODI TLD grips
DaBomb Syuriken pedals
High Roller II rear, Minion front tyres set up tubeless
Custom decals which are easily removable
Can come with all parts taken of original set up if you want them

Attachments

Last edited:

NickR

Likes Dirt
I was just enjoying watching your last couple of vids and then saw this- sorry to hear (was it up at Warrimoo?) All the best for your recovery.

sawnoff666

Likes Dirt
I was just enjoying watching your last couple of vids and then saw this- sorry to hear (was it up at Warrimoo?) All the best for your recovery.
Yeh mate it was at Warrimoo. I was only taking it easy to. It hurts to sell my bike but I think it hurts more to look at it everyday and not be able to use it.

marc.r

Likes Dirt
these are an absolute bargain AND an absolute WEAPON of a bike.

remember they are LONNNGG in the top tube (longer then any comparable AM rig) if your used to ridding a medium then a small reign may be comfortable for you! prob just need to grab a longer dropper post and your away.