Staff member
Item: 2016 Norco Aurum C7.2 carbon downhill bike
Item Condition: Used
Reason for selling: Not using
Price and price conditions: $2,300
Extra Info: Yes
Pictures:
Yes

2016 Norco Aurum C7.2 carbon downhill bike. Large frame, 200mm travel Rockshox Vivid R2C2 coil shock, Rockshox Boxxer Team 200m forks with World Cup internal spring, WTB saddle, Cane Creek headset, Deity bars, SRAM Guide brakes, DT Swiss 650B tubeless wheelset with internal rim protection, SRAM XO 7 speed drivetrain, near new Maxxis Minion tyres, has the usual marks from use, has been meticulously cared for since new, serviced every ride, recent linkage service, recent fork service, near new tyre sealant. This has easily been one of the best bikes I've ever owned. I've ridden it in various countries on some of the most famous trails on earth making it a total pleasure to ride. As far as downhill bikes go, this beautiful bike is still the kind of bike you want under you when you jump off the shuttle. I imagined I'd keep this bike forever but only selling to make room for more.
Also, it’s a downhill bike. It’s not a fucking ebike for you dorks to ride around on public paths being a menace hoping that everyone looks at you. It goes downhill exceptionally well. It is shit at everything else because …… you guessed it; it’s a downhill bike!
$3,000. It’s worth $4,984,234 to me but yep; $3,000.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Price drop to $2,500. Make an offer. ;) You never know what I might take.