VIC Sold as.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm interested.
- Press fit or threaded bb?
- Iscg tabs on frame?
- Interested in selling it without wheels and forks? I have wheels and forks I like already.
- How tall are you?
- 142x12 rear?
- Can they take some hammer? I'm an abusive lover...

Balfa_Team

Likes Dirt
Threaded bottom bracket
Yeah there's chain guide mounts on the drive side
I have no use for the wheels and forks so would prefer if you sold them yourself
I am 6'3 and its a tad small but I rode it and loved it
The interchangeable dropouts are available in that size if you are looking to upgrade, so yes.
People would've seen a lanky bastard riding this at buller and mt Baw baw like it was a stolen DH rig - that was me. No seals ever leaked, and it was always flawless.
The only reason I stripped it down was because I knew it was going to sit there once I got my new toy

Cheers
Chris

Do a skid

moorey

call me Mia
Poo doodle. My mate is chasing hope hoops. I reckon he'd be interested depending on price.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Threaded bottom bracket
Yeah there's chain guide mounts on the drive side
I have no use for the wheels and forks so would prefer if you sold them yourself
I am 6'3 and its a tad small but I rode it and loved it
The interchangeable dropouts are available in that size if you are looking to upgrade, so yes.
People would've seen a lanky bastard riding this at buller and mt Baw baw like it was a stolen DH rig - that was me. No seals ever leaked, and it was always flawless.
The only reason I stripped it down was because I knew it was going to sit there once I got my new toy

Cheers
Chris

Do a skid
Thanks for the info. Frame size might be right, I'll do some digging.

Poo doodle. My mate is chasing hope hoops. I reckon he'd be interested depending on price.
You're first in line. No need to sell a kidney. I'll "leave" them behind for you, saving th excesses of post. If all goes ahead.

Stay tuned folks! I've got some bean counting to do.

Balfa_Team

Likes Dirt
Intense has been great for past frame manuals, they have them archived and have always been great at passing them on promptly, hope this helps

Do a skid

moorey

call me Mia
Thanks for the info. Frame size might be right, I'll do some digging.

You're first in line. No need to sell a kidney. I'll "leave" them behind for you, saving th excesses of post. If all goes ahead.

Stay tuned folks! I've got some bean counting to do.
I may even say 'fuck him' and upgrade my boys wheels. Let me know.

Macca8530

Likes Dirt
interested mate, would it suit a 184cm rider? Also what would be the price to ship to Townsville Qld? cheers