VIC SOLD!Commencal meta 5 2009

spatho

Squid
SOLD
Item: Commencal Meta 5 2009 5" travel frame integrated headset size large

Item Condition:Used but great condition

Reason for selling:Making way for 2010 bike

Price and price conditions:$3499 ONO

Extra Info:Fox 36 Talas fork 100mm,130mm,160mm with a 20mm through axle, with hig and low speed compression and rebound adjustment. Rear shock is a Fox RP23

WTB sealed bearing wheel set with Maxxis crossmark rear tyre and minion frt.

Sram X9 shifters and rear derailer with shimano SLX frt. Shimano XT Cassette and XTR chain and shimano 2 piece SLX cranks XT Pedals SPD

Fizik gobi saddle, Guizo alloy seat post 400mm long also i have a thompson set back post for it which i will through in. Truvativ stem Sunline handle bars
745mm wide (can be cut to whatever).Lizardskin peaty grips (new)

Formula ORO K24 brakes with 6" rotors

This Bike is in perfect condition the only reason for selling is i am making way for the new 2010 model. All the parts are in perfect working order. Plenty of wear left on tyres. forks work flawlessly and are bomb proof.

I built the bike with places like the you yangs and mt beauty in mind. You can pedal it all over the park and hit up the downhill track with not a drama. It has even done a enduro race or 2.

$3499 ONO

Any further questions on any of it give me a call 0433922313

Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

ridefreecitizens

Likes Bikes
Nice bike, did you buy the frame separate and build the bike up from there?

The only reason I ask is because it appears to be a 5.5 3 frame but with no originallly specced components.

Also, I was under the impression the 5.5 was based around a 140mm fork, do you find the talas at 160mm makes the bb too high?

Lastly, how tall are you? I'm 5'11 and I rode the medium which felt too small so I think the large might be a better fit? Keep in mind I like to run a 50mm stem.

spatho

Squid
Fork and frame

Nice bike, did you buy the frame separate and build the bike up from there?

The only reason I ask is because it appears to be a 5.5 3 frame but with no originallly specced components.

Also, I was under the impression the 5.5 was based around a 140mm fork, do you find the talas at 160mm makes the bb too high?

Lastly, how tall are you? I'm 5'11 and I rode the medium which felt too small so I think the large might be a better fit? Keep in mind I like to run a 50mm stem.
i normally run the fork at 130 or 100 hardly ever 160 only on long down hill runs like My beauty.
I am about 6 foot and have run this 100mm stem and also a 60mmm stem but the 100 feels better on longer rides.
And you are correct it is the meta 5.3 frame.