NSW SOLD CrankBrothers 5050 XX Pedals - Going Very Cheap

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: CrankBrothers 5050XX Pedals - Black/Silver

Item Condition: Used but still perform flawlessly. They are scratched but what pedals aren't after the first 10 minutes? Even though they are scratched the scratches don't show up much as most of the pedal is silver anyway. Just spent the last hour or two rebuilding them so they are running prime. I have traded with over 25 members on this forum and have had no worries whatsoever.

Reason for selling: Need money to fund hobbies.

Price and price conditions: $70 ono - 30% of the retail price for pedals which will perform the same as ones out of the box. Look down a few posts to see how you can get a 'combo' deal.

Extra Info: They come with over 100 spare pins (whole box) which can be set to any length you desire by being screwed in. Also included are the little studs which come stock. Fully rebuildable, replaceable bearings, different coloured plates available as well as a rebuild kit. They grip like nothing else, give your foot a nice platform, are near indestructible and look sweet. There's a reason why pro's such as Sam Hill use these.
For more information on these pedals look here.

Pictures: Ones of the internet for the time being, I've taken pictures it's just a matter of people requesting them for me to upload them or send them to your email. There exactly the same as the ones below but the ones I'm selling have scratches as stated above. Feel free to ask any questions.

They won't be around for long. Snap them up...

Last edited:

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bump, had a few nibbles but they're not sold yet. Don't be afraid to send offers, questions or request for other photos.

Thanks

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
These pedals will keep your feet planted over all those BUMPS!

Sent pictures of to about 5 people but only 1 person has got back to me who says it can't pay for a month. These won't be around for too much longer. Get in quick.

To make them even cheaper I will knock some dollars off if you buy in a combo with some of my other items for sale such as an Easton Stem or Shimano Chainring. I will be adding more items such as a MRP chainguide and Thor racing kit in the coming days so check them out.

Last edited:

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bump, thought I had a buyer but he pulled out. Once again look at my other things for sale and I will be able to do a deal.