sold delete please

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2008 yeti DJ, short frame
Item Condition: new frame and gamut guide, parts only about 6 mths old
Reason for selling: cash flow issues
Price and price conditions: $2500
Extra Info: can and will post as buyers expense, no splits, spec list can be found in post your ride thread (http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=114550), bike will most likely be found at edge cycles in the coming week or so as i work 6.5 days a week at the moment, like i already said frame is pretty much new, and is worth around $1300, and the gamut was bought at the same time, the tires are hardly worn yet
Pictures: build up thread, can take more on request

correspondance via PM preferred, and whinging about price or something else stupid should be left out also

Last edited:

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
man you totally have to put up a parts list with respective rrp prices for the peeps. not for splitting purposes but because u can build up a mint dj/street bike for 2500 brand spanking new.

so 3300 is going to need some justification.

just a thought.

Loudvq

Likes Dirt
Good point< I could even build a bike up for 500 but it be crap.

1. Its a yetti
2. the wheels are sic
3. its a good build seen it for myself and its sweet az

good luck with ya new shizzle goin on up ther. bump

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i have a bunch of yeti stickers here, and a pretty much brand new yeti t-shirt than i will throw in also, i really need this bike gone soon as im aiming to start my own business asap

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
:edited:

dude, was just trying to help you out. the bike may be 'worth' $3300 retail. but not second hand. no matter how good the condition. was just advising that a lower price would help the sale of the bike for you...since you need the money.

Last edited:

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok well now that everyone has cleared that up:confused:

its time for a price drop $3100 ONO

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i have some spares here that will go with the bike, i know for sure there is spare avid rotors, ill have to check what else there is, make me an offer i need the bike gone