SOLD. Delete please.

soty

Likes Dirt
Item: Manitou Sherman Firefly SPV dampening, Travel Adjust 110-150.
Item Condition: PERFECT. Completely restored internally (cost me a small fortune) and had them professionally resprayed, so in essence, they're theoretically brand new.
Reason for selling: Car/Uni.
Price and price conditions: $400 considering their condition. Now 300.
Extra Info: QR. Great freeride fork, and easy to get new spring and lowered for street purposes. Very versatile.
Pictures:

Last edited:

soty

Likes Dirt
They're 05 originally but since the rebuild, the internals are only a few months old. Steerer is 1 1/8, and a couple of mills short of 190mm.

:[TYL3R]:

Likes Dirt
Hey soty
wernt these forks in the long travel forum:confused:
any way do these forks have 180 seriously because all manitous have around 20-30mm were they go past they wheel and that dosent count as travel
I may be interested if they really do have upto 180mm, as soon as i sell my BMX.
cheers mate, Tyler:D

soty

Likes Dirt
:[TYL3R]:;1515898 said:
Hey soty
wernt these forks in the long travel forum:confused:
any way do these forks have 180 seriously because all manitous have around 20-30mm were they go past they wheel and that dosent count as travel
I may be interested if they really do have upto 180mm, as soon as i sell my BMX.
cheers mate, Tyler:D
Yeah they're in the long travel forum too, I wasn't quite sure which to pick since the travel is adjustable from long travel to short?

It's actually a bit hard to tell by measuring, just using a ruler I'm getting around 176mm.. so closer to 180.. and about 136 on short travel. Not entirely sure about the 2-3cm that's unused? So make what you will of those measurements.

Thanks

EDIT: Ok I have now become aware of the unused stanchion, so these must be 110-150mm.

My sincere apologies everyone, forks aren't my forte in tech knowledge.

Last edited: