Sold.. delete please :)

gibbo4

Likes Bikes and Dirt
SOLD

Item: 2002 Rock Shox Boxxers 7" (228mm steerer)
Item Condition: Very good for their age, few scratches on the staunchions but don't affect the performance or seals. Few big scratches/scuffs on lowers but you can't notice them much.
Reason for selling: Upgrading
Price and price conditions: $150 or make an offer :)
Extra Info: Recently had new oil put in. Yellow rebound spring, silver compression spring. 10wt oil in the compression and 30wt in the rebound. Oil refill port has been drilled out to 3mm. Seals in excellent condition. Comes with 20mm axle and 30wt rebound oil.
Pictures: Below

PS> These needa go fast so don't be shy to make a reasonable offer!
PPS> The crowns can go about another 1.5" down the staunchions.. I just put them on far enough for the photo :)

Last edited:

gibbo4

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Price drop to $150... come on people these have to go. I'll throw in a practically unused bottle of 30wt oil for the rebound!

crashtestdummy

Likes Bikes
2002 Rock Shox Boxxers

Hi
Have you still got these for sale, and would they fit a sasquatch , as you have worked out i dont know much about MTB they are for my sons bike
lets us know
regards
Greg

gibbo4

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi.

Yes they are still for sale :)

Just wondering what year your Sasquatch is? I've had a look on the Norco website and the maximum length of the Sasquatch head tubes for the 05 bike is 15cm, and for the 06 bike is 16cm.

The steerer on the forks I'm selling is 22.3cm long, so if you can measure the headtube length and your handlebar stem length and let me know what they are, Ill see if the forks will fit :)

Thanks, Tim

-Jordan-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
do these forks have disk mounts because the pics only show v brake mounts.
thanks Josh
They sure do. And you can see them in the pics - just a weird angle.

Look at the picture from behind - down the bottom left - you can see them.

Good luck with the sale.